- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
30 Easy Drink Recipes For Christmas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Christmas is America's favorite holiday. It is most likely your favorite holiday as well. It is a time to spend with family. Whether you're taking the kids to go sledding or having a family holiday get-together, Christmastime is the most wonderful time of the year. Make this holiday season even better with a warm and delicious drink in your hand. Whether it is a hot and steaming mug of a peppermint hot chocolate or a smooth and sweet spiced apple cider, enjoy the holiday season with amazing drinks that you can make using your slow cooker. Here are 30 Easy Drink Recipes For Christmas that are not only simple to make but they are wonderful to drink.
30 Easy Drink Recipes For Christmas
Table Of Contents:
Alcoholic Beverage Recipes
Whether you are hosting your own Christmas party or you're just having a few friends over, these festive adult beverages are sure to enhance the party. From a Lamb's Wool beverage to a hot buttered rum drink, these easy drink recipes are perfect for this time of year.
1. Slow Cooker Lamb's Wool Drink
2. Slow Cooker Mulled Wine (shown above)
4. Hot Buttered Rum In The Slow Cooker
For more slow cooker Christmas recipes, check out free eCookbook, "Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes."
Coffee and Hot Chocolate Recipes
While Christmas is always pleasant, the blistering cold that comes with it is not. However, an enormous mug of hot chocolate or coffee after spending any amount of time outside will help ease the pain of the chilly weather. Whether you're just driving around town doing chores or coming inside the house after a fun winter time outing, these easy drink recipes are a perfect way to warm you up!
6. Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha Recipe
8. Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte Recipe (shown above)
9. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate
11. Slow Cooker Nutella Hot Chocolate
13. Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate
Apple Cider Recipes
Apple cider recipes are perfect for the holiday season. These easy drink recipes are foolproof and will warm the heart and soul. All you have to do is just add a few ingredients into your slow cooker and walk away. When you come back, you'll have the perfect Christmastime drink.
16. Carol's Spiced Cider (shown above)
18. Slow Cooker Spiced Wassail
19. Slow Cooker Holiday Spiced Apple Cider
Wondering what else to serve at your holiday party this year? Check out our collection, "Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes: 8 Christmas Appetizer Recipes."
Other Cider Recipes
Is apple cider too traditional for you? Would you like to be creative and mix it up a bit? Then we have the perfect set of easy drink recipes for you. These recipes are a twist on the classic apple cider and are sure to be a hit among those lucky enough to try one.
21. Slow & Hot Spiced Cherry Cider
22. Warm Fruit Cider
23. Mulled Cranberry Cider Recipe
24. Slow Cooker Hot Apricot Cider
25. Hot Cranberry Toddy Recipe
26. Elegant and Easy Cranberry Cider
Fruit Punch Recipes
If you are having a holiday soiree then you must put out a giant bowl of thirst-quenching punch for your guests to drink. By using your slow cooker, these punch recipes are simple to make and yummy to drink.
28. Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch (shown above)
30. Boston Tea Book Club Punch
Read NextPumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Dec 21, 2016
What an awesome resource for you holiday entertaining needs! I tripped across this article when I was looking for mulled cider recipes and got so many ideas! Now, I'm looking forward to trying the white hot chocolate, and the hot buttered rum! I just know that my guests will be super impressed when they come over this holiday season! Hostess with the "mostest"
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Lazy Chicken Alfredo is an excellent dish to make because it's easy and takes all day to cook. It's filling and delicious. Cream of… Continue reading: "Lazy Chicken Alfredo"
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Festive Holiday Cranberry Apple Cider
- The Tastiest Salted Caramel Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch
- Slow Cooker Irish Cream Dream
- Starbucks Copycat Eggnog Lattes
- Hot Chocolate for the Holidays: How to Make Your Best Cup
- Shamrock Shake
- Slow Cooker Apple Iced Tea
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Lattes
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook