Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
Whether you like pork chops with gravy or sweet and savory recipes, you'll find an easy slow cooker recipe here.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you miss Mom's perfect pork chops recipe, want a spin on a classic, or want to try a whole new pork chop recipe, check out our collection: Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes. This collection includes slow cooker pork chop recipes for every taste, preference, and skill level. Pork chop recipes are easy to prepare, their satisfying, and often don't require a lot of ingredients--which also makes them budget friendly! You can pair a pork chops recipe with a variety of sides, including, rice potatoes, green vegetables, pasta, and even corn on the cob.
Our collection includes country- and Southern-style pork chop recipes, as well as unique slow cooker pork chops with an Asian spin, and even a fruity spin. The pork chops possibilities for the slow cooker recipes are endless. This collection has enough slow cooker pork chop recipes for every night of the week--and then some! We are extremely excited to share our collection of slow cooker pork chop recipes with you. Try one tonight!
PLUS! Check out the bonus video for some pork chops that you can whip up really quickly! This Busy Mom's Pork Chop recipe is definitely a quick and easy one that is perfect for dinner!
Table of Contents
Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Recipes
- Slow Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
With delicious flavors like mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, chicken broth and ketchup, you won't believe how tasty and complex these pork chops can be.
- 3-Ingredient BBQ Pork Chops
The only ingredients you need to make this recipe is pork chops, a can of soda, and barbecue sauce. It is simple enough to make even on busy mornings!
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops
Brown sugar, soy sauce, and canned pineapple slices elevate pork chops to a restaurant-quality recipe. Serve these pork chops on a bed of rice for a delicious dinner.
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Balsamic Pork
Balsamic vinegar, strawberry preserves, and bacon creates the unexpectedly delicious flavor combination in this slow cooker recipe. Plus, you can even include foil-wrapped sweet potatoes to make it a complete meal!
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
Sweet and spicy peach salsa is the perfect complement to the herb-rubbed pork chops in this recipe.
- Aloha Pork Chops
This all-day pork chop recipe is so simple to make and tastes incredible. It will even be a hit with picky eaters!
- Peachy Keen Glazed Pork Chops
For a delightfully-fresh take on slow-cooked pork chops, try this sweet and savory pork chops recipe. This recipe uses peach preserves for fresh peach-glazed pork chops that are unique and totally delicious.
For some tasty sides to accompany your main dish, try the recipes found in our free eCookbook: Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Gravy
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes
This slow cooker pork chops recipe is an easy, one-pot dish made with ranch dressing mix and more.
- All-Day Pork Chops
This 8-hour smothered pork chops recipe is great served with mashed potatoes. Most of the ingredients required for the recipe are already in your pantry.
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
This slow cooker pork chops recipe is a reader favorite!
- Creamy Herbed Pork Chops
You won't be able to get enough of these tender, browned pork chops, which marinate in a creamy, savory herb sauce.
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Golden Ranch Gravy
This easy pork chop recipe is jam-packed with flavor. All you need are pork chops, cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing mix, and butter.
- Creamy Honey Mustard Pork Chops
This creamy pork chops recipe uses straightforward and classic ingredients, like honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, lemon juice and olive oil, to create a dish that tastes fresh, creamy, and perfectly rich.
For even more slow cooker pork recipes you'll enjoy, try our collection of easy roasts: 19 Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipes
BONUS Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipe
Cheesy Potato Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe - These easy stuffed pork chops can be made in the oven, but why do that when you can slow cook them to juicy perfection?
Which pork chop recipe are you exited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Fall-Off-The-Bone Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Southern Smothered Pork Chops
12 Leftover Ham Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Hot and Heavenly Mushroom Pork Chops
Our Most Addicting 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Apple Bacon Pork Roast
Ashley's Heavenly Honey Glazed Ham
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delish Grape & Cheese Salad
- NewMetro Design Chilly-Mama Fridge Freshener
- NewMetro Design
- Slow Cooker Delicious Enchilada Bake
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Bowls Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples
- Turmeric Savoury Feta Cheesecake
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook