How to Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
Note: If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
To cancel notifications from AllFreeCopycatRecipes, find: https://allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com:443
Hover over the three dots to display "More Actions"
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘RecipeLion.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com’
You have now disabled notifications.
Browser push notifications is always opt-in in Firefox. A site cannot send you push messages without your permission. To stop a specific site from sending you push messages:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Here, You can specify which websites are allowed to send you notifications. Select the website you want to block or allow.
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘MrFood.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com’
1. To disable notifications on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://www.allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com.
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is sure to become your new favorite recipe for breakfast. This simple monkey bread recipe is so… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread"
- "Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Best-Ever Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Hearty Tuscan Beef Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Homemade Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Rustic Italian Chicken and Pasta
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Slow Cooker Acorn Squash
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
- Easy Potato Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
- Lazy Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake From Scratch
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- Lazy Slow Cooker Old Bay Mac & Cheese
- Easy Meatball And Ravioli Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook