Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
By: The Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I fell in love with Byron's BBQ pork almost as soon as I took my first bite. The meat was perfectly tender and juicy and the flavor was out of this world. If you like the combination of sweet and spicy, you'll love the sauce on this BBQ pork. Even though I'm not a huge fan of barbecue sauce, I absolutely loved the slightly tangy flavor of Byron's pork marinade. Definitely a dish I would serve next time I have a party; it's so easy to just throw this pre-cooked package of pork in the slow cooker and not have to worry about cooking for a crowd."
"The pulled pork from Byron's is so delicious and easy to make. It would be perfect for a party because you cook it up fast in the slow cooker and then can keep it warm for your guests. I usually make pulled pork from scratch but this is almost as good with none of the work which is great for working moms."
"When I smelled the pork cooking, I couldn't wait to eat it! The aroma filled the entire room and I waited in great anticipation. When I made myself a sandwich, the pork was sweet with just the right amount of spicy. It was tender and delicious. I highly recommend Byron's slow cooked pulled pork."
"This pulled pork is not too spicy which is perfect for someone like me who can’t handle a lot of spice. You can eat this pork with or without a bun and it tastes delicious either way. I loved this pork and it would make a great meal to share at a party."
"If you’re looking for tender, juicy pulled pork with just the right amount of spice, look no further than Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ. The hickory smoked flavor really shines, and it’s so simple to prepare – they’ve done all the work for you! Perfect for parties, you can simply heat Byron’s pulled pork in your slow cooker while you’re doing your party prep, and by the time your guests arrive, your mouth will be watering."
"I was so excited to find out I’d get the opportunity to try Byron’s Hickory-Smoked BBQ, and let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint! It took a large amount of will power to stop myself from eating several in a row. The smoky sauce was poignant without overpowering the meat itself. The pork was tender and fresh — not at all what I’d expect from a slow cooker meal. The best part about this dish was how you’d only need to buy one tray to easily feed a dinner party. You wouldn’t need to cater out or break the bank to purchase a massive amount of food. Simply pour the contents into your slow cooker, turn it on, and you’re done! It really couldn’t be simpler. I can’t wait to try this dish again and again."
"Byron’s was perfect. It wasn’t too sweet or too spicy. It was great on a bun for lunch and it was so good I could have easily taken it home to put on top of a pizza for dinner. So easy to make too."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Vacu Vin Vacuum Food Storage Containers Review
- Silchef 3 Piece Silicone Spatula Set Review
- Abundant Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders Review
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Kyocera Everything Mill Review
- Architec Farmhouse Bamboo Cutting Board Review
- Caso Immersion Blender Review
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Products Reviews
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup
- Slow Cooker Corn Rice Salsa Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Pastrami Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon Dill Halibut
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
- How to Cook a Ham in a Slow Cooker: 6 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes