Best of 2017: 100 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
Check out the slow cooker recipes that were reader favorites this year!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The New Year is always a good a time to reflect on the past year, which is why we here at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes have assembled this list of reader-favorite recipes! In 2017, readers loved comforting classics like roast beef and chicken and dumplings as well as simple dump and go recipes, casseroles, and slow cooker soups.
Whether you've been using a slow cooker for years or you just received one as a gift these recipes will convince you that slow cooking is the way to go.
Peruse our complete collection and try out the most popular recipes of the year! If you choose any of the below recipes you can rest assured that they will be delicious. After all, they are the most popular recipes of 2017 according to readers like you.
You just might find a new favorite to take with you into 2018!
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Appetizers & Desserts
These slow cooker appetizers are perfect for serving at a party, before a special dinner, or as gameday snacks. Whether you're looking for simple sliders, marvelous meatballs, or delicious dip, these recipes are a great place to start. Plus, don't miss 2017's most popular dessert, 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake!
Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes
This year, the most popular breakfast recipes were savory with the exception of Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls. These egg casseroles and sweet rolls are the perfect start to a busy day, but are also great for lazy weekend brunch.
Slow Cooker Beef Recipes
When it comes to hearty, stick-to-your-ribs meals, you just can't go wrong with a classic beef recipe. In 2017, our readers especially loved pot roast, Salisbury steak, beef stew, ground beef-stuffed cabbage rolls, meatloaf, and much more!
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 5-Ingredient Fall-Apart Roast Beef
- All Day German Pot Roast
- All Day Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- Dump and Go Korean Beef
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Grandma Meme's Stuffed Cabbage
- Happy Hubby Pot Roast
- Old Fashioned 1950s Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Peppered Beef Shank in Red Wine
- Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef on Rice
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Slow Cooker Chicken
Creamy chicken with bacon, pulled chicken, Asian-inspired chicken, Hawaiian chicken - you name it, it was probably popular this year! Try out any of these chicken recipes and add some variety to your meal plan. Cook your way through this list and you'll never eat the same chicken dish twice.
- 1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- 3-Ingredient Cranberry Chicken
- 4-Ingredient-Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
- All Day Angel Chicken
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- Comfort Food Chicken and Gravy
- Died-and-Gone-to-Heaven Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
- Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Knock Your Socks Off Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
- Lazy Chicken Alfredo
- Lazy Chicken and Potatoes
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Bacon Gravy
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Sticky Russian Chicken
- Sweet Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Tasty Orange Chicken
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
- Two-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings
- Vintage Slow Cooker Chicken Paprika
- Slow Cooker Creamy Herb Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken
Pork Recipes for the Slow Cooker
Sometimes there's nothing better than enjoying a perfectly prepared and deliciously flavorful pork chop. You'll also find a pork roast that would be perfect for a Sunday dinner as well as barbecue ribs and Honey Glazed Pork meatballs! Any of these recipes would be perfect for a hearty dinner, especially alongside some mashed potatoes.
Slow Cooker Casseroles
Casseroles are already convenient because it means that it's a complete meal all in one! But when you make a casserole in the slow cooker, it just doesn't get any easier. No matter what type of casserole you're searching for, you're guaranteed to find a great one here in this collection of the year's best casseroles.
- All Day Cheeseburger Casserole
- All-Day Shepherd's Pie
- 5 Ingredient Chicken and Noodles
- Lazy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Old-Fashioned Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Skinny Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Hamburger and Potato Bake
- Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole
- Southern-Style Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- The King of Casseroles: King Ranch Chicken
- Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Slow Cooker Soups, Stews, and Chili Recipes
No matter the season, a cozy bowl of soup is always a good idea. Chili, creamy vegetable soups, and copycat Olive Garden soup recipes were among the most popular recipes this year. Cook up a big batch of soup and you'll be able to enjoy some tasty soup for several meals!
- Flavorful Slow Cooker Chili
- Best Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Hearty Tuscan Beef Soup
- Paleo Copycat Zuppa Toscana
- Potato Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beefy Nacho Soup
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- World's Best Split Pea Soup with Bacon Bits
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
Pasta, Sandwiches, and Side Dishes
You can never have too many slow cooker recipes, can you? If you've never made a pasta dish in your slow cooker before, you are in for a treat. Chicken gyros and homemade sloppy Joes were also some of our reader-favorite recipes in 2017! These recipes would be perfect for a cozy dinner, a relaxing lunch, or a great dish to take to a potluck.
What was your favorite recipe of 2017?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 30 Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes and Restaurant Recipes + Bonus Copycat Recipes
- 42 Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
- Best of 2017: 100 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
- 29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals
- Slow Cooker Jams: 19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Raising Bread in Your Slow Cooker
- "Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pork Enchilada Bowls
- Restaurant-Style Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pecan Pie
- Lazy Day Chicken and Stuffing
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pierogi Casserole
- Ham and Cabbage Soup
- Classic Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Game Day Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 24 Incredible Game Day Food Recipes For The Big Game
- 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook