"Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
By: Blair, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Get thrifty dinner recipes you can make any night of the week in your slow cooker with our printable collection, Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes free eCookbook. In our free eCookbook filled with budget slow cooker recipes, you'll find a variety of inexpensive slow cooker recipes to try for weeknight meals, entertaining, and snacks. Included, are budget appetizer recipes, budget dinner recipes, and sweet budget dessert recipes. These budget dinner ideas are span every season and every taste and craving. So get your slow cooker ready, and learn how to make cheap, easy slow cooker recipes for dinner.
If you're cooking on a budget, it doesn't mean you have to skimp on taste. Our budget slow cooker recipes prove that cheap eat recipes can be flavorful, easy and inexpensive. Our free eCookbook, packed with low-cost slow cooker recipes, includes thrifty dinner recipes for every season and mood. By downloading our free eCookbook, you'll have access to budget appetizer recipes, such as budget soup recipes and chilis; budget dinner recipes, including budget chicken recipes, budget pasta recipes, and more; and budget dessert recipes--some of which, also double as tasty slow cooker breakfast recipes and snacks. These cheap recipes and dinner ideas are sure to be crowd pleasers for both your family and guests, alike.
The budget dinner recipes you'll find in our free eCookbook Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes, are not only inexpensive slow cooker recipes, they're also inspired and sensational slow cooking recipes. Learn how to make Poor Man's Chili, a slow cooker chili recipe rich in flavor and satisfying ingredients. Or, get one of our more unique thrifty dinner recipes, Dollar Store Kickin' Chili. This dish is one of those budget appetizer recipes that can also be enjoyed as a main. The fun part: This dish is conceived completely from ingredients you can find in a dollar store. Be sure to stop by our budget chicken recipes, as well as our slow cooker ground beef recipes, if you're on a hunt for main dish budget dinner recipes. And, save room for dessert! We've included sweet and nostalgic budget dessert recipes that can remarkably be prepared slow cooker style.
Read on to learn what slow cooker budget dinner recipes you can expect from this budget slow cooker recipes free eCookbook and make sure to download your free copy today! That way, you can take these printable recipes for a slow cooker wherever you go and share them with friends.
"Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" free eCookbook
Table of Contents
Our chapter on budget appetizer recipes has recipes that can also double as great slow cooker main dish recipes. These cheap and easy appetizer recipes are surprisingly easy to make, and they're surprisingly inexpensive. You'll love our selection of slow cooker chili recipes, including this recipe for Dollar Store Kickin' Chili (shown above, left). Among budget appetizers, this slow cooker chili recipe is truly unique, because it can be prepared with ingredients solely found in a dollar store. Feed 6 on this dollar store dish, and no one will go hungry. In our free eCookbook, we've also included budget soup recipes, such as this recipe for Penny Wise Potato and Ham Soup (shown above, right). This slow cooker soup recipe is particularly thrifty, because you can incorporate leftover ham from a previous meal. Both of these budget appetizer recipes, and the others you'll find in our free eCookbook are sure to wow you!
Our chapter on budget dinner recipes has a tasty variety of slow cooker budget dinner recipes that are as creative as they are frugal. Whether you're interested in budget chicken recipes, budget casserole recipes, budget pasta recipes, or even budget-friendly slow cooker ground beef recipes, this chapter in our free eCookbook includes them all. Our budget dinner recipes come from various influences, including Italian, Mexican, and more. You'll love our selection of budget chicken recipes, which includes simple-to-make selections, such as this recipe for 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken (shown above, left). Fewer ingredients mean less cost and less prep time--but not less taste! In addition, put a new spin on old classics with other tasty chicken dishes we've included, such as Thrifty Chicken Stroganoff (shown above on our eCookbook cover). While stroganoff is often prepared with beef, it can be amazingly tasty with chicken--a less expensive protein. If you're looking for something beef, the slow cooker ground beef recipes we've also included in our budget dinner recipes chapter are quite exciting! We know our readers love cabbage rolls, and this recipe for All-Day Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls (shown above, right) is among the tasty varieties you'll find in our free eCookbook, Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes.
Our budget dessert recipes chapter has a fun variety slow cooker dessert recipes to try, that won't cost a lot to make. For instance, readers go wild for our Slow Cooker Banana Toffee Pie (shown above, right), which serves 6, and includes simple, cheap ingredients such as graham crackers and sweetened condensed milk. When cooking on a budget, sweet and savory dumplings are always a sound choice. In this case, we've included sweet dumplings, with our recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Dumplings (shown above, right). This fun and easy recipe includes refrigerator crescent rolls, apples, Mountain Dew soda and more. Also in our budget dessert recipes chapter, you'll find slow cooker dessert recipes that double as great breakfast recipes and snack recipes, such as our slow cooker pancake bake, and slow cooker Rice Krispies treats. Download our free eCookbook to get all of these recipes and treat yourself to something sweet.
With your free copy of our Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter The Slow Cooker Chronicle to become part of the wonderful slow cooker community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
You've had a great preview of what this new eCookbook has in store for you. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes. Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
For help downloading this eCookbook, check our guide on how to download eCookbooks.
For even more slow cooker budget dinner recipes, check out our collection of 16 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes.
Plus, check out our collection, One-Pot Cooking: 20 One Pot Recipes for Your Slow Cooker.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make a Fog Machine in a Slow Cooker
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love + Bonus Recipes
- Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker: 16 Slow Cooker Bread Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- "Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 22 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- 28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Budget Recipes
- Slow Cooker Jams: 14 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making + Bonus Fruit Butter Recipes
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 12 Spook-tastic Halloween Food Ideas + Bonus DIY Fog Machine
- "17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- Summer Meals That Won't Heat Up The House: 30 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Make-Ahead Salted Caramel Almond Granola
- Festive Sweet & Spicy Cranberry Meatballs
- Asian Sweet Chili Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apple Strawberry Cranberry Sauce
- Savory Buttery Sage Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Spicy Pumpkin Chicken Corn Chowder
- Zucchini and Cauliflower Bolognese
- Homemade Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Gingersnap Crusted Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Lasagna