"Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
By: Blair, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Plan tasty fall slow cooker recipes to enjoy throughout the season with our latest Slow Cooker Fall Favorites 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes free eCookbook. This free eCookbook is packed with the season's best slow cooker recipes, including fall slow cooker stews, fall slow cooker soup recipes, fall main dish ideas, fall side dishes, festive fall drink recipes, fall dessert recipes, and more. This collection of autumn slow cooker recipes can't be missed.
While a slow cooker is a great kitchen tool to use year-round, fall and winter are the seasons in which the slow cooker truly shines. At AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, we have rounded up our favorite slow cooker recipes for the season to make your recipe search easier. Capture the flavors of fall with a meaty and hearty slow cooker stew recipe; warm your body and soul with a hot slow cooker soup recipe; or prepare an entree dinner dish infused with the ingredients of the season, such as sweet potato, apple, pumpkin, and more. Pair your fall harvest meal with the perfect, fall-inspired sides, or treat your family to irresistible fall-flavored desserts and festive fall drink recipes.
Be sure to remember this eBook come November, as many of these dishes translate wonderfully into a Thanksgiving menu. As a special treat, we've also included some fun Halloween slow cooker recipes including slow cooker recipes for Witch's Brew, "roasted" slow cooker pumpkin seeds, and slow cooker caramel apples.For all who love pumpkin and apple, there are a wide variety of fall slow cooker recipes packed with both of these flavors in this printable recipe collection. Read on to learn what fall slow cooker recipes you can expect from this slow cooker fall favorites free eCookbook and make sure to download your free copy today! That way, you can take these printable recipes wherever you go and share them with friends.
"Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" free eCookbook
Table of Contents
Our chapter on Fall Slow Cooker Stews and Soup includes versatile slow cooker stew and soup recipes you'll want to make again and again throughout the autumn season. Whether you want a stew or soup to warm you on a chilly night, or you're looking for a great fall potluck dish, these fall comfort foods won't disappoint. Included in this chapter, you'll find our recipe for All Day Slow Cooker Beef Stew (shown above, left). This classic, slow cooker beef stew recipe cooks all day, so you can prep it in the morning, and return home to a warm, comforting meal. Soups and stews freeze well, so you can make a big batch, and enjoy any of these recipes over several meals. For the ultimate fall delight, check out one of our favorite fall slow cooker soup recipes for Creamy Cinnamon Pumpkin Soup (shown above, right), also included in this chapter. If you're a fan of pumpkin, this slow cooker soup recipe is a must-try! Get these recipes and more in our free eCookbook!
Our chapter on Fall Main Course Recipes has a wide variety of fall main dish ideas from which to choose! In our chapter on main dishes, you'll find fall weeknight meal ideas, including our recipes for Slow Cooker Chicken and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole, Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy (a country-style classic), as well as other wholesome and comforting delights, such as our recipe for Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie (shown above right). Our unique, all-day pot pie recipe cooks all day on LOW, and includes a large-scale puff pastry. What could be better? If you plan to do any fall tailgating or plan to host a game-day viewing party, our Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Pork is the perfect fall sandwich (shown above, left). Also in our main dish chapter, you'll a tasty chicken casserole with sweet potatoes, along with a delectible Sunday beef roast. Find out how to make these creative slow cooker recipes by downloading our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Fall Favorites 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes.
In our Delicious Fall Side Dishes chapter, the savory and sweet slow cooker side dish recipe options are magnificent. Your palette will explode with the fall flavors in these fall side dishes. Our recipe for Autumn Sausage Casserole (shown above, right), is packed with fall flavors, including apples, carrots, cranberries, cinnamon, allspice, cinnamon, and more. The sweet and savory interplay of ingredients make this dish both unique and versatile for a variety of meals. Our side dish chapter includes other delicious fall comfort foods, such as our recipe for Cheesy Broccoli Casserole for Four (shown above, right). This creamy, cheesy slow cooker casserole recipe topped with crushed Saltine crackers is a sure-fire way to get your children to eat their veggies. Also in this chapter, youl'll find recipes for stuffed, "baked" sweet potatoes, creamy pumkin risotto (shown at top of article), and more, Download our free eCookbook to get all of these recipes, and you'll be set with so many ideas for easy, weeknight meals!
Our chapter on Easy Fall Drink Recipes and Snack Recipes is loaded with fun ideas! Whether you're looking to make apple or pumpkin butter for fall breakfasts and snacks, or you want a fall kitchen activity to do with your children, this chapter has great, tasty ideas! Turn your slow cooker into a couldron and make Slow Cooker Witch's Brew (shown above, right). This easy and creative recipe is great for parties and Halloween day! We've also included some great snack recipes that won't believe you can make with your slow cooker, such as recipes for slow cooker "roasted" pumpkin seeds, and more. We've even included a slow cooker copycat recipe for Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte. Adults and children, alike, will love the recipes found in this chapter. Download our free eCookbook to get all of these recipes, and you'll be set with fall and Halloween snack and drink ideas.
Save room for dessert because our chapter of Best Fall Dessert Recipes is a real treat! If you caught the picture on our eBook cover, we've included a recipe for Unforgettable Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Also in our desserts chapter, you'll find creative recipes for Easy Slow Cooker Caramel Apples (shown above, left), as well as Apple Spiked Monkey Bread (shown above, right). Both of these apple recipes are great for fall entertaining, whether you're celebrating Halloween, or inviting friends and loved ones over for a fall gathering. The recipe for Apple Spiked Monkey Bread is unlike most monkey bread recipes you've likely seen, as it's made in the slow cooker, and it includes fabulous ingredients, such as rum and chunks of apple. Can you think of a better, sticky-sweet apple treat for the fall? Download our free eCookbook to get all of these recipes to satiate that sweet tooth!
With your free copy of our Slow Cooker Fall Favorites 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter The Slow Cooker Chronicle to become part of the wonderful slow cooker community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
You've had a great preview of what this new eCookbook has in store for you. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of Slow Cooker Fall Favorites 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes. Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
For help downloading this eCookbook, check our guide on how to download eCookbooks.
Bonus Fall Slow Cooker Recipes:
For more fall fun, check out our guide on How to Set Up a Caramel Apple Bar. This is a great guide for fall parties and get-togethers!
Plus, try out our printable slow cooker apple cider recipe for Elegant and Easy Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Apple Cider. You can enjoy this sweet, warm drink all autumn and winter long!
This Spicy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili is a hit when the weather starts to cool down and pumpkins are in season!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Campbell's Kitchen Recipes: 42 Easy Slow Cooker Meals
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Barbecue: 19 Easy and Irresistible Slow Cooker Barbecue Recipes
- Slow Cooker Jams: 14 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making + Bonus Fruit Butter Recipes
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 21 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Sunday Supper: Our 45+ Best Potluck Recipes for Church
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Cook a Ham in a Slow Cooker: 6 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes
- 23 Valentine's Day Recipes That Will Steal Your Heart
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Pineapple Glazed Pork Loin
- Ribs in the Slow Cooker: 14 Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 21 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chinese Food: 10 Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken Recipes
- How to Make Pulled Pork: 13 Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- German Dinner in the Slow Cooker: 11 German Slow Cooker Recipes + Bonus Recipes