Warm and Wonderful Slow Cooker Drinks: 13 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes
By: Blair Chavis, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for the ultimate, Christmas warm-me-up or just a want fall or winter treat on a chilly night, our collection, Warm and Wonderful Slow Cooker Drinks: 13 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes, is invaluable! Inside our collection of easy slow cooker hot cocoa recipes, you'll find both classic and unusual hot chocolate recipes, including recipes for slow cooker white hot chocolate, slow cooker hot cocoa with mint, peanut butter, and even Nutella! Depending on your mood and craving, there are enough slow cooker hot chocolate recipes to get you through even the coldest months.
Preparing hot chocolate recipes using your slow cooker is especially handy because you don't have to stand stirring over a saucepan on the stove. This fall and winter favorite is a great support and soother for most people. This creamy drink can be a real life saver. Warm up your family with a delicious batch of hot chocolate, or warm a crowd. No one will turn down a warm and chocolaty cup of this classic drink.
For more festive, cold-weather delights, download our free eCookbook: Christmas Dinner Recipes: 23 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas
Warm and Wonderful Slow Cooker Drinks:
13 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes
1. Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate - This Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate is one slow cooker hot chocolate recipe you won't forget! As it's namesake suggests, this slow cooker hot cocoa is super creamy, made with heavy cream, chopped chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate - This Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate is one slow cooker hot chocolate recipe you won't forget! As it's namesake suggests, this slow cooker hot cocoa is super creamy, made with heavy cream, chopped chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate (or Peppermint Mocha Recipe) - Enjoy it as a hot chocolate or make it into an elegant coffee drink! Nothing says winter like the peppermint. Make a cherished hot chocolate drink recipe with this recipe.
- Slow Cooker Nutella Hot Chocolate - Make this easy slow cooker drink recipe with milk, Nutella, and marshmallows. It's simple to prepare and only takes 1 to 2 hours in the slow cooker. You won't have to wait long to sip on chocolate heaven.
- Wondrous Winter Hot Cocoa - This homemade hot cocoa will inspire wonder because it's so easy and it's also homemade! Heavy cream, condensed milk, chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract come together for a rich drink that is unparalleled. Your whole family will want to sip on this warm, chocolaty drink all winter long.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Hot Cocoa - Slow Cooker Pumpkin Hot Cocoa is the best hot cocoa recipe for fall. It combines the traditional flavors of hot chocolate with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for a rich and delicious fall treat. Vanilla also gives this slow cooker hot cocoa flavor.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate - For a truly unique hot chocolate drink recipe, try this recipe for Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate. It combines all the wonderful winter sweets we all love, with cinnamon, white chocolate chips, brown sugar, milk, and more.
7. Peanut Butter Cup Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate - Peanut Butter Cup Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is no ordinary hot chocolate drink recipe. This slow cooker drink recipe is a peanut butter lover's dream, made with miniature peanut butter cups, milk, and marshmallows or whipped cream.
8. Minty Snow Flake Cocoa - This rich chocolaty drink is made with heavy whipping cream, white chocolate chips, peppermint and vanilla extracts, marshmallows, candy canes and more. Each sip is a taste of pure winter wonderland heaven!
- Triple Hot Chocolate - Among triple delicious hot chocolate recipes, this Triple Hot Chocolate won't disappoint! This recipe for Triple Hot Chocolate is one of the most decadent slow cooker recipes, perfect for chocolate lovers! This rich, hot chocolate is made with three kinds of chocolate, heavy cream, and vanilla.
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate in a Jar - Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? This slow cooker hot chocolate recipe for Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate in a Jar is a delicious and adorable choice! The recipe comes complete with ingredient amounts for the dry ingredients, and with instructions for how to cook the cocoa in your slow cooker.
- Best Ever Hot Cocoa for a Crowd - In a couple hours, your homemade hot chocolate will be ready. Adjust this recipe to make your drink as sweet as you would like. Serve it warm in mugs. For a sweeter treat, top your slow cooker hot cocoa with whipped cream, chocolate, or caramel sauce.
- Lavender Rose Cocoa Provencal - The relaxing herbal fragrance of Lavender Rose Cocoa Provencal is beautiful; this slow cooker hot cocoa will transport you to the purple hills of Provence and the rose gardens of southern France.
- Slow Cooker Mint Pattie Hot Chocolate - Slow Cooker Minty Hot Chocolate is a slow cooker hot chocolate recipe that can't be missed. It gets its rich, minty taste from chocolate covered mint patties. With this cocoa recipe, you get to drink liquid candy!
For more slow cooker drink recipes that are great for winter, check out our collection of: 30 Easy Drink Recipes for Christmas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Shamrock Shake
- Simple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Hot Bloody Mary Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes for Two
- Red Hot Apple Cider
- Elegant and Easy Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider
- Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup
- Slow Cooker Corn Rice Salsa Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Pastrami Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon Dill Halibut
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
- How to Cook a Ham in a Slow Cooker: 6 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes