"Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
By: Blair, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Plan your Easter brunch menu, or make a traditional Easter dinner using your slow cooker with the help of our free eCookbook, Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker. This fabulous, holiday recipe collection includes slow cooker Easter ham recipes, Easter side dishes, slow cooker desserts for Easter and more.
You can make traditional Easter meals using your slow cooker. Whether you want to plan an entire holiday meal with slow cooker recipes, or just one or two dishes, our free eCookbook is filled with easy slow cooker Easter recipes. If you want to make the ultimate Easter brunch menu, our free eCookbook contains slow cooker breakfast casseroles, slow cooker sweet rolls, and even slow cooker hard boiled eggs! If you're focusing your energy on Easter dinner, we've got the perfect Easter recipes for the slow cooker.
You can have an easygoing Easter with the slow cooker. You don't have to worry about having enough space in your oven. Cook one dish in your oven, and use your slow cooker for other tasty morsels. Make the ultimate slow cooker Easter ham recipe from our free eCookbook, or try your hand at other tasty pork dishes...or even lamb. Both are great, traditional Easter dinner recipe options.Your Easter dinner menu can also include our colorful and flavorful Easter side dishes, incorporating potatoes, carrots, and more. And, don't forget our slow cooker desserts when planning your traditional Easter dinner. We've got some fun recipes for baking in a slow cooker. We've got tasty spring cake recipes that would double as wonderful Easter cakes, among other tasty sweet treats.
Read on to learn what slow cooker Easter recipes you can expect from this slow cooker Easter eCookbook and make sure to download your free copy today! That way, you can take these printable recipes for a slow cooker wherever you go and share them with friends.
"Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker" free eCookbook
Table of Contents
Our chapter on Easter brunch menu recipes has some tasty recipes for brunch for Easter, such as this recipe for Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with ham (shown above). Whether you want to make a simple slow cooker breakfast casserole, or want to wake up to warm sweet cinnamon rolls, this chapter in our free eCookbook is a wonderful help! Learn how to cook the perfect egg in your slow cooker, cook up a tasty casserole, or indulge in something sweet. Our selection of Easter brunch menu recipes is invaluable!
Traditional Easter meals wouldn't be complete without a ham or lamb dish.You can make a traditional Easter dinner with our slow cooker main dish recipes like this recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks (shown above, left), or our recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Ham (shown above, right). We've also got other tasty options in our free eCookbook, including slow cooker Easter recipes for country-style pork loin, easy slow cooker pork chops, and rosemary herbed lamb. Make a slow cooker Easter dinner with one of these Easter dinner dishes, and your family and guests will surely not be disappointed.
We reccommend preparing Easter side dishes in your slow cooker, particularly if your oven will be occupied with your holiday ham. You won't have to worry about having sufficient space in your oven, and you can have two dishes cooking at once. We've got a variety of slow cooker side dish recipes for your menu for Easter, including this recipe for Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes (shown above, left) and our recipe for Orange Marmalade Glazed Carrots (shown above, right). You'll find other creative and delcious slow cooker side dish recipes in our free eCookbook, such as our recipes for maple Dijon glazed Brussels sprouts, slow cooker carrot pudding, and more. Check out these recipes and more in our free eCookbook, Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker.
We've saved the best for last! Our free eCookbook, Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker, has a decadent and tempting slow cooker desserts chapter. You'll love our slow cooker dessert recipes, such as this recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding (shown above). You'll find more slow cooker desserts, including techniques for baking in a slow cooker. We've included Easter cakes recipes, such as slow cooker carrot cake, slow cooker coconut cake, and more. Be sure to check out our creative recipe for Slow Cooker Pina Colada Lava Cake (lava cakes aren't always chocolate-flavored!).
With your free copy of Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter The Slow Cooker Chronicle to become part of the wonderful slow cooker community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
You've had a great preview of what this new eCookbook has in store for you. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker. Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
For help downloading this eCookbook, check our guide on how to download eCookbooks.
Bonus: 10 Slow Cooker Ham Recipes
Check out our collection, How to Cook a Ham in a Slow Cooker: 10 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes, for a wide variety of slow cooker ham recipes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Slow Cooker Air Freshener
- Slow Hard "Boiled" Eggs
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love + Bonus Recipes
- 35 Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes and Restaurant Recipes + Bonus Copycat Recipes
- 28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Budget Recipes
- How to Make a Fog Machine in a Slow Cooker
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 20 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Slow Cooker Hot Process Soap Making Tutorial
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes - Free eCookbook!
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Mix Cake
- 13 Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes Using Bread
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Roast
- Go-To Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Good for You Slow Cooker BBQ Meatloaf
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Slow Cooker Lemon Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Pasta Shells and Sausage