"Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix " Free eCookbook
By: Blair Chavis, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes:
16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix"
For all of life's special occasions, try these easy recipes with cake mix
Learn how to make a variety of slow cooker dessert recipes using cake mix with our Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook. In this free collection, you'll find delicious cake mix cake recipes you'll be happy to have on hand. The simple slow cooker dessert recipes in this free eCookbook are perfect for so many occasions. From fall and winter holiday celebrations, to spring and summer potlucks and parties, this collection has something for every season.
Table of Contents
Note from the Editor
What's Inside this eBook?
Need Help Downloading?
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Bonus Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
From the Test Kitchen
Dear Slow Cooking Enthusiast,
Slow Cooker cake mix recipes come in many forms, and we've got a fun selection! In our free eCookbook, you'll find different plays on classic recipes with cake mix and pie filling, including slow cooker cobbler with cake mix, slow cooker cake recipes for dump cake, and more. Inside this free eCookbook, you'll find a variety of traditional cake mix cake recipes, including simple chocolate cake mix recipes, yellow cake mix recipes, white cake mix recipes, and more.
Whether you're planning a birthday party, or you want to make a slow cooker cake for another special occasion, these slow cooker cake mix recipes will be the perfect sweet addition. Using cake mix, as opposed to baking from scratch, makes your life easier, and ensures you can create a dessert on the fly, without rummaging through your pantry for every last dry ingredient. Many of the dry ingredients you'll need are already provided for you from the cake mix. Your homemade cakes will taste like they're made from scratch, even if you cut corners with preparation time. Not to mention, you can leave your cake unattended for a longer period of time while it's cooking in your slow cooker, than you could if you were using your oven. If you've got other household chores to do, let your slow cooker do all the work, and your dessert will cook perfectly -- just make sure you check it a few times in the process!
Read on to learn what slow cooker cake mix recipes you can expect from this eCookbook and make sure to download your free copy today! These printable recipes will come in handy whenever you need to whip up a cake in a pinch.
Slow and Steady Wins in Taste!
Blair Chavis, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
Our chapter on slow cooker chocolate cake mix recipes is perfect for the chocolate lovers out there! You'll love our variety of chocolate cake mix recipes, including this recipe for Gooey Chocolate Slow Cooker Cake (shown above). This slow cooker chocolate cake is one of the more traditional slow cooker chocolate cake mix recipes you'll find in this chapter, because we've also included more complex choices too! For instance, you'll find a delicious choice--a pudding in cake mix recipe--that includes Heath toffee bits, chocolate chips, and vanilla pudding. In our free eCookbook, we additional feature two varieties of a chocolate recipe with cake mix and pie filling. If you enjoy cherry pie filling or strawberry pie filling, you'll go wild for our chocolate dump cake and chocolate pound cake recipes.
Yellow Cake Mix Recipes
Yellow cake mix recipes can be used for so many versatile and tasty slow cooker dessert recipes. In our chapter on yellow cake mix recipes, we've included a recipe with cake mix and pie filling that you will adore: our recipe for Cake Mix Apple Pie Coffee Cake. This simple slow cooker dessert recipe resembles a slow cooker cobbler with cake mix, though it's technically called a "coffee cake." If you like slow cooker cake mix apple cobbler, this slow cooker cake mix recipe is the next best thing. If you want a traditional slow cooker cobbler with cake mix, we've included a recipe for that too! Dig through our chapter to find our Peach and Berry Cake Mix Cobbler. Our yellow cake mix recipes chapter includes additional decadent treats, such as our recipe for Slow Cooker Raspberry Lemon Cake (shown above), as well as our recipe for Moist Chocolate and Caramel Cake. Find these recipes and more in our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix.
White Cake Mix Recipes
Our white cake mix recipe chapter includes more decadent slow cooker dessert recipes for cake and cobbler. If you like coffee-flavored treats, you won't be disappointed with our simple slow cooker dessert recipe for Coffee Caramel Cake (shown above). This slow cooker cake recipe includes instructions both for the cake, and a sweet, creamy frosting. When summer hits, you'll also want to be sure to have to saved our slow cooker cobbler with cake mix recipe for Cake Mix Peach Cobbler. White cake mix lends itself perfectly to these slow cooker dessert recipes. Check out these recipes and more in our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix.
More Cake Mix Recipes
Our last chapter on "More Cake Mix Recipes" includes a variety of slow cooker cake mix recipes to try. These slow cooker dessert recipes use angel food cake mix, German chocolate cake mix, carrot cake mix, lemon cake mix, and more. We have slow cooker cake mix recipes for every season, including our Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce, which would be perfect for fall! If you're baking in your slow cooker for summer, you'll enjoy our recipe for a Red and Wild Cherry Torte (shown above), as well as our key lime cake, also included in this chapter. Enjoy other cakes year round, with our slow cooker dessert recipes for carrot cake, coconut cake and more. Download our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix, to get these recipes and more.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
With your free copy of our Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter,The Slow Cooker Chronicle, to become part of the wonderful slow cooker community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
You've had a great preview of what this new eCookbook has in store for you. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix. Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
- Cake Mix Caramel Apple Crisp - This easy slow cooked apple crisp is super simple, as it includes cake mix! In addition, you'll only need apples, sugar, cinnamon, butter, and caramel sauce. Top off the finished crisp with a scoop of cool vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert treat.
- Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pudding Cake - This Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pudding Cake is a gooey, chocolaty dessert that is so good, your family will be addicted! It's made with peanut butter, chocolate chips, cocoa, vanilla and more.
- Outrageously Good Orange Butter Cake - This recipe for Outrageously Good Orange Butter Cake is simple and tasty. Instead of using an oven, you make this with your slow cooker. Orange juice and orange zest provide the orange taste of this slow cooker dessert recipe.
- Must-Have Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake - This super-easy dump cake recipe can be ready in under two hours when cooked on a HIGH setting, and tastes amazing served with a scoop of salted caramel or pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Supreme Poke Cake - This strawberry poke cake recipe only requires four simple ingredients, including strawberry cake mix, strawberry pudding mix, whipped topping, and chocolate syrup.
- 6-Ingredient Cherry Chip Cake (shown above)- This delicious recipe will give you a cherry chip cake ready to serve in under two hours. Made with cake mix, eggs, water and applesauce, this recipe is relatively healthy and tastes great. What more could you ask for?
- Two-Ingredient Slow Cooker Black Forest Cake - As the recipe name suggests, you only need two ingredients cherry pie filling and chocolate butter style cake mix. The end result is a rich, chocolaty, fruity dessert that's the perfect decadent treat for any occasion.
- Easiest-Ever Red Velvet Cake - This recipe is extremely easy and healthier than you might expect. Made with applesauce instead of oil, this decadent cake is not only delicious, but it's one that you can feel good about eating.
From the AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Test Kitchen:
Betty's Slow-Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake - This recipe for Betty's Slow-Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake is an easy pineapple upside down cake using cake mix. It's simple to make pineapple upside down cake in the slow cooker and still end up with the classic cake, we all know and love.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix " Free eCookbook
- Crazy Easy Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Cherry Cola Chocolate Cake with Spiced Rum Icing
- Magical Pumpkin Pecan Spice Cake
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Quinoa Brownies
- Slow Cooker Monkey Bread: 6 Easy-to-Make Monkey Bread Recipes
- Very Best Carrot Cake
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake
- Simple Slow Cooker Apple Pie
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crock Pot Smores Cake
- Crock Pot Caramel Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Ratatouille
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Extra Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Stock
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Black Beans
- Kuhn Rikon ChopChop Food Chopper Review