Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Angela Barrett is a self-proclaimed foodie who loves to be in the kitchen. She currently writes for her food and craft blog, Big Bear's Wife, where she shares recipes, restaurant reviews, and craft tutorials.
Angela started cooking at the age of 21, when she married her husband. Her goal was to become the "perfect housewife," and had the intention of getting her husband to eat something other than just steak and potatoes.
She loves to travel, with the majority of her travel being based around the food of the area. She has fallen in love with the cuisines of Paris, New Orleans, the Hawaiian Islands and, of course, the South. She is always looking for new and interesting recipes and fun restaurants. Angela lives in Dry Fork, Virginia with her husband and their three dogs.
Angela's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook