Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Angela Barrett is a self-proclaimed foodie who loves to be in the kitchen. She currently writes for her food and craft blog, Big Bear's Wife, where she shares recipes, restaurant reviews, and craft tutorials.
Angela started cooking at the age of 21, when she married her husband. Her goal was to become the "perfect housewife," and had the intention of getting her husband to eat something other than just steak and potatoes.
She loves to travel, with the majority of her travel being based around the food of the area. She has fallen in love with the cuisines of Paris, New Orleans, the Hawaiian Islands and, of course, the South. She is always looking for new and interesting recipes and fun restaurants. Angela lives in Dry Fork, Virginia with her husband and their three dogs.
Angela's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Brandie Skibinski - Food Blogger
- Meghan Early Swint - Food Blogger
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
- Kathy Hester - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 18 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas eCookbook
- 19 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas eCookbook
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Summer Meals That Won't Heat Up The House: 30 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cowboy and Tex-Mex Meals: 19 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge
- Game Day Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Soup
- Simple Slow Cooker Pizza Spaghetti
- Chicken Bacon Pizza with Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Cornbread and Bacon Casserole
- Easier Than Instant Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheesy Green Beans with Crunchy Fried Onions