Love the recipes you see here? Now you can publish your own recipes on our site! Submit your original recipes by filling out this form and you'll see your dishes featured right here on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.
- Recipes must be original dishes created by YOU
- Recipes must be for the slow cooker; we also accept pressure cooker recipes that can modified for the slow cooker
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes We're Looking For:
- Easter side dishes
- Easy weeknight dinners
- Slow cooker soups, stews, and chilis
- Slow cooker casseroles
- Slow cooker sandwich recipes
- Dump and go recipes
- State-Specific Recipes
- Celebrity-Inspired Recipes
Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe.
- We only accept FREE recipes
- We only accept SLOW COOKER recipes or pressure cooker recipes that can modified for the slow cooker
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished recipe photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate recipes. If your recipe is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Recipe Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a recipe for publication on RecipeLion.com, Entrant must create an original recipe and list all required ingredients and instructions. The recipe must be submitted on the entry form found on www.RecipeLion.com.
Qualifying recipes must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total ingredients
All ingredients must be easy-to-find and available at local grocery stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average cook
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, and ingredients needed so others can successfully reproduce the recipe
Recipe must be original
Visit the Recipe Submission page on www.RecipeLion.com to enter your original recipe(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed recipe (recipe and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple recipes but each entry must be for a separate and unique recipe. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your recipe has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!