We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
It all began in 1983 when Mr Bernd Schneider, founder of Vacu Vin, came up with the idea for the Vacuum Wine Saver. His idea for the Wine Saver sprang directly from the taste of spoiled wine. Together with his brother John, an engineer, he developed a device to preserve opened bottles of wine. Today, the Vacuum Wine Saver is used in over 35 million households in more than 80 countries throughout the world. In 1986 Vacu Vin was founded to manufacture and distribute the Vacuum Wine Saver, soon to be followed by the introduction of many other innovative houseware products. Today, the Vacu Vin product range has proven its success by being granted over 20 international Design and Trade Awards.
Vacu Vin Links:
Vacu Vin Reviews on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Smothered Pork Chops Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Simple Herb Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Lazy Hot Spiked Apple Cider
- Wendy’s Copycat Chili Recipe
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook