We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Farberware® traces its roots back to the year 1900 when S.W. Farber, a tinsmith, set up shop on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. There, in a small dismal basement shop, he pounded sheets of copper and brass into various shapes to make bowls and vases. He continued to introduce various lines of giftware and accessories throughout the years in silver-plated, nickel-plated and chrome-plated finishes.
In 1930, appliances came into the picture and S.W. Farber introduced the first Farberware percolator, thus beginning a tradition of quality and value in small appliance products that continues to this day.
S.W. Farber was an innovator in his field. In 1937, he introduced a device that kept coffee warm for hours after brewing – the “Coffee Robot.” This was followed in 1938 by the “Broiler Robot,” with a device to indicate when the product was ready to use. In 1954, he introduced a stainless steel electric fry pan with an aluminum-clad bottom and a removable probe which gave the consumer the ability to immerse the appliance in water with the probe removed, for easy cleaning. The “Open Hearth” smokeless broiler was “born” in 1962. This was innovative in that the heating element was below the food, rather than above, as in traditional broilers of the time.
Quality, classic styling, tradition, reliability, value … these are attributes synonymous with the Farberware brand for over 100 years. But we’ve gone one step further. We’ve taken the best of the past and combined it with the technology of today to give you the best of all worlds. So take a look at what we have to offer, and give it a try! We know you won’t be disappointed.
Farberware Reviews on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whip up a batch of these Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Whether you are planning a Halloween… Continue reading: "Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook