Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"How to make pumpkin apple cider in a slow cooker. This is a delicious fall drink that's perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or just a cool fall night. It has apple cider and pumpkin puree for all the tastes of fall. You let it simmer in the slow cooker for 2-3 hours, so you can make it before the party. It has a deep and complex flavor, but it's actually really easy to make with just a few ingredients."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker No Boil Mac And Cheese
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Lazy Slow Cooker Acorn Squash
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
- Easy Potato Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook