This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cool weather is coming! Try this easy to make pumpkin spice latte in your slow cooker. This particular recipe makes only a few cups. However, simply double, triple, or even quadruple the recipe to make enough for a crowd. For those that love their Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, I’m offering you a way to save some money and make them at home instead. This would be ideal for a holiday party or get together. You could even take it with you if you have a cook and carry slow cooker!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time4 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size1.5 qt slow cooker
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- whipped cream
Read NextSlow Cooker Mulled Wine
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook