This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"So you love Shamrock Shakes huh and can’t believe they’re not a year-round item at McDonald’s? Well if that’s you I tried out a new recipe recently for a Homemade Shamrock Shake and I’m here to share it. this simple yummy mouth watering treat is loved by every one whether by kids or by adults. Whenever i prepare my kids hubby and all other family members love it. Try this yummy recipe and let me know your views"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
May 25, 2018
I used to always make my son's banana shakes with his vanilla soy milk. However, the simple vanilla icre cream along with the milk ( I think I would still choose the vanilla soy milk) would give this homemade shamrock shake great thickness and a creamy texture. I agree with the peppermint. A tiny bit goes a long way, and once you put it in you cannot take it out! Try a drop at a time. When there's too much it will be an overwhelming flavor.
Jan 19, 2017
My birthday is St. Patrick's Day, and this would be a great tradition to start making. I love how you included directions for soy milk. My son is lactose intolerant and I could make a batch of each for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for the recipe. I will definitely be trying this one this year!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
Asian Tacos are a delicious marriage of two of my family’s favorite cuisines – Mexican and Asian. They combine the delicious… Continue reading: "Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor"
- Slow Cooker Creamy Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Warm Apple Cinnamon Spiced Wine
- Festive Holiday Cranberry Apple Cider
- Creamy Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- Peanut Butter Cup Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- 30 Easy Drink Recipes For Christmas
- Red Hot Cinnamon Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes for Two
- Wondrous Winter Hot Cocoa
- Starbucks Copycat Eggnog Lattes
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook