Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This delicious Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Ribs recipe is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ or picnic. This recipe is one of the best slow cooker pork ribs recipes around. The sauce is out-of-this-world good. Once you try one, you'll be licking your fingers until your very last bite. These ribs are made first with a dry rub and then a glazed with a sticky sauce, making them extra flavorful. You'll be amazed at how great these slow cooker pork ribs are - give 'em a try!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr 5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos
- Bavarian Pork Roast
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Pork Chops
- Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin
- Aloha Pork Chops
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Slow Cooker Paleo BBQ Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Pork Chops
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook