This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lazy Slow Cooker Unstuffed Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker unstuffed cabbage is the lazy version of delicious, but traditionally time consuming, cabbage rolls. Ground beef and rice in a savory sauce mixed together with the sweet and wonderful taste of slow cooked cabbage. This dish is great served on a bed of rice or riced cauliflower. It is also delicious with a side dish of mashed cauliflower or mashed potatoes. A nice crisp garden salad makes for a cool and crunchy companion as does a loaf of crusty bread. No need to attempt to convince the cabbage to roll when you can make this easier version! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size6 quart slow cooker or larger
Read NextClassic Slow Cooker Irish Stew
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook