Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup is made with ground beef, bell peppers, onions and tomato sauce. All the flavors of your favorite stuffed peppers with half the effort. Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup takes all the effort out of making stuffed peppers and the results are, dare I say better than the original? Part of the reason I almost never make stuffed peppers for us at home is the frustrating process of cooking them. Between the browning and stuffing of the bell peppers, the water bath they sit in as they cook in the oven for what feels like forever I find half the time I still end up with bell peppers that are not as tender as I want them."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Slow Cooker Seafood Stew
Loaded Potato and Shrimp Chowder
Awesomely Avocado Slow Cooker Soup
"18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes" Free eCookbook
Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Healthy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Home on the Range Beef Chili
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
Creamy Tomato Soup with Parmesan
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook