Slow Cooker Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 6 ingredients for this creamy, cheesy and smooth Slow Cooker Potato Soup! Whip up a batch this weekend for an easy slow cooker dinner recipe that the whole family will love. You can't beat a cozy bowl of warm soup on a chilly day! Since Panera only seems to sell their Baked Potato Soup on Mondays and Wednesdays, I figured I better come up with my own version that we could enjoy any night of the week. It's also a great make-ahead lunch to pack for work! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time4 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Vegetarian Curried Lentil Soup
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Farmhouse Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook