11 Slow Cooker Easter Dinner Recipes
By: Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're asking yourself, "What should I serve for Easter dinner?" Fret no more, with these 11 Slow Cooker Easter Dinner Recipes you'll have no problem planning a delicious Easter meal!
If you're looking for traditional Easter recipes such as slow cooker ham recipes, the editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes have compiled some excellent slow cooker recipes for main dishes. We also have included slow cooker chicken recipes, slow cooker side dish recipes and Easter dessert ideas. We have some easy Easter dessert recipes for you, ranging from fruit cobbler to a recipe for Easter cakes.
These Easter dinner recipes are sure to impress your family and friends!
Table of Contents:
- Featured Recipe
- Easter Dinner Recipes
- Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes for Easter
- Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
Slow Cooker Strawberry Cobbler - Pie and cobbler fans will adore this slow cooker dessert recipe for Slow Cooker Strawberry Cobbler, made with strawberries and homemade biscuit topping.
- Honey Glazed Ham Slow Cooker Recipe - If you're looking for tasty slow cooker ham recipes for Easter or any occasion, this Honey Glazed Ham Slow Cooker Recipe is a delicious choice, made with apple cider vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and thyme.
- Apricot Lemon Chicken - Apricot lemon chicken incorporates the sweet taste of apricots with the tart taste of lemon to bring you the very best sweet and sour taste you will absolutely love. This chicken slow cooker recipe will have you coming back for seconds, and thirds!
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks - This recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks is among the most excellent slow cooker recipes, made with simple ingredients such as rosemary, onion, garlic and carrots. In a few hours you'll have an elegant feast!
- Herb Garden Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe - This Herb Garden Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe is one of the tastiest whole chicken slow cooker recipes, made with a variety of spices, including sage, rosemary and thyme. It's a great recipe for feeding the whole family.
- Country Scalloped Potatoes - Country scalloped potatoes make a tasty dish for a holiday party, or simply a family dinner. The slow cooker side dish recipe has two distinct cook times. You can either cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Glazed Carrots with Green Olives - If you're making your main dish in the oven and have your slow cooker free, this glazed carrots with green olives dish is the perfect side dish to make! These particular carrots have garlic, green olives, thyme, and parsley in them.
- Slow Cooker Asparagus Casserole - If you like asparagus your going to love this slow cooker side dish recipe. Creamy and full of cheesy flavor this Slow Cooker Asparagus Casserole is one heck of a way to use asparagus.
- Slow Cooked Carrot Cake - Carrot cake has always had its own unique taste. You can make this carrot cake recipe in a slow cooker for even a more unique and decedent taste. Everyone will want a piece of this slow cooker cake.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Mint Rice Pudding - This recipe for Slow Cooker Chocolate Mint Rice Pudding is an unusual, yet, delicious choice among slow cooker dessert recipes. Made with brown sugar, cocoa powder and fresh mint, it's a fun treat for the senses!
- Lemon Poppyseed Upside Down Cake - Looking for a unique and simply delicious dessert recipe to make in your slow cooker? Look no further than this lemon-poppyseed upside down cake. This cake will fill your house with a mouth-watering aroma, which will make everyone want to try this slow cooker dessert.
Bacon and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Plan Easter brunch with this recipe for Bacon and Sausage Breakfast Casserole. This slow cooker breakfast casserole cooks for 8 hours, so you can prep it the night before and let it cook all night. It's a hearty, one-pot dish, made with bacon, sausage, hash browns, bell peppers, eggs and cheese. The breakfast casserole recipe is all you need to make your Easter morning bright!
Download our free eCookbook, Food for Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker.
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Slow Cooker Creamy, Smothered Comfort Food Recipes
- Sun-Dried Tomato Italian Meatloaf
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- Thanksgiving Turkey in the Slow Cooker: 10 Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes + Bonus Guide
- Ribs in the Slow Cooker: 23 Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
- 11 Wonderful Recipes For Dumplings
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Shepherd's Pie
- Sneaky Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 18 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas eCookbook
- 19 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas eCookbook
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Summer Meals That Won't Heat Up The House: 30 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Simple Slow Cooker Spaghetti Pizza
- Chicken Bacon Pizza with Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Cornbread and Bacon Casserole
- Easier Than Instant Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheesy Green Beans with Crunchy Fried Onions
- Down South Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
- Amazing Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Meaty Cheesy Breakfast Bake
- Mean and Lean Ground Turkey Chili
- Sweet and Salty Candy Corn Spiced Nuts