12 Leftover Ham Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
You'll never again wonder what to do with leftover ham!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
When the holidays are over, having leftover ham can be overwhelming. Luckily, ham freezes well so it can be kept in the freezer for later. These leftover ham recipes will keep your meal plan exciting!
However, you don't want all that delicious ham to go to waste! We've put together this collection of 12 recipes using leftover ham, so you don't have to resort to eating plain ham sandwiches. Below, you'll find recipes for casseroles, soups, dips, and even a creative sandwich recipe.
The next time you have ham in the fridge that needs to be used up, return to this collection. Whether it's a ham leftover from Easter, Christmas, a potluck, or just a Sunday at home, you'll be able to get several wonderful meals out of it.
Table of Contents
Ham Casserole Recipes
Ham tastes great in a variety of casserole recipes from breakfast bakes, dinner ideas, and even side dishes. You'll be able to incorporate ham into all meals of the day!
Hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs combine in this creamy slow cooker casserole. Enjoy this casserole on top of toasted English muffins or wrapped in warmed tortillas.
This creamy casserole features corn, ham, and cream cheese, so it can be enjoyed as a side dish but is filling enough for a main dish. It can also be topped with breadcrumbs and bacon for extra pizzaz!
If you're looking for a way to use leftover ham in a breakfast recipe, give this recipe a try! Spinach, mushrooms, and Greek yogurt make this recipe healthier while also increasing the protein.
Canned soup, ham, and cheese create the creamy goodness of this casserole. Potatoes pair perfectly with leftover ham and this easy slow cooker casserole is sure to be a hit. If you want to serve this as a side dish, you can also omit the ham.
This casserole has everything you could want in a breakfast recipe. Hash browns, bell pepper, and onion round out the flavors in this satisfying casserole recipe. If you like the diner classic, the Denver omelete, this recipe is sure to please.
Hashbrowns, ham, stuffing mix, and a few other ingredients make up this satisfying casserole. This recipe would be good for dinner with a side salad or even for a hearty breakfast. The next time you have some leftover ham, give this recipe a try.
Looking for some new ham recipes? Check out our collection of 8 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes
Slow Cooker Ham Soup Recipes
Because ham is already so flavorful, it lends itself well to a variety of soup recipes. Whether you're looking for a classic potato soup recipe or something more adventurous, these soup recipes will warm you from the inside out.
This easy ham soup recipe uses frozen hash brown potatoes so you don't have to worry about cutting up potatoes. The cream cheese and ham give this soup the perfect amount of creaminess and flavor.
If you're looking for a hearty and healthy soup, you can't go wrong with this slow cooker recipe. The ham complements the split peas perfectly! Depending on the meal, this recipe could be used as an appetizer or for the main meal.
Potato soup is always a good idea, but when ham gets involved you know it will be great. The corn adds the perfect amount of sweetness to this savory and creamy soup. Enjoy this with a slice of crusty bread for the perfect meal.
This hearty yet healthy soup is made with lentils and barley, so it has wonderful texture. Even if you've never cooked with lentils or barley before, this delicious slow cooker soup is worth a try!
Potatoes and ham go together perfectly! For more ideas for potato soup, check out these 18 Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipes
Leftover Ham Recipes for Sandwiches & Dips
Sometimes we could all use a break from our go-to slow cooker recipes. These recipes are unique, delicious, and help you use up leftovers. It's a win win win!
This easy dip tastes just like the classic chicken dish, but in dip form. Cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Swiss make this recipe perfectly dippable. This recipe would be great to serve at a party or a potluck, and it's a great way to use up leftover ham.
Slices of ham are cooked in a gooey cheese sauce, which makes for a wonderful sandwich filler. These sliders would be great for a family party or potluck after the holidays, since this recipe uses up leftover ham.
Read NextSlow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork
- Brown Sugar Honey Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Golden Ranch Gravy
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Savory Golden Mushroom Pork and Apples
- Easy Balsamic and Honey Pulled Pork
- Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos
- Boneless Honey Glazed Ham
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook