One-Pot Wonders Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sometimes, I hate to admit it, but I love winter. I don’t love driving to and fro in a few inches of snow, but that crisp chill in the air inspires me to make some of my very favorite recipes. That’s where this One Pot Wonders Cookbook comes in. I’ve already bookmarked several soothing recipes I plan to make in the next coming week, from the simple Cous Cous and Vegetables to Lamb and Almond Stew. These recipes have clear instructions and are incredibly simple and not fussy. I can’t wait to get cooking!"
"There's something that's just so comforting about a one-pot meal. All of the ingredients come together as one, instead of being separated on a plate. The one-pot meals in this book truly are One-Pot Wonders. All of the recipes sound delicious, such as Pork Carnitas Tacos (p. 156) and He-Man Beef and Potato Stir-fry (p. 104). And whenever I see a recipe, I already know it's going into one pot! There's no guessing what it's supposed to look like. I also thought it was really cool how each recipe has a picture of the type of pot that is needed, whether it be a sauce pan, casserole dish, wok - whatever. It's a cool cookbook that I can definitely see myself using all the time."
"While the best part about dinner is actually eating the meal, the clear cut worst part about it is after your done eating: the clean up. That is what makes one-pot recipes so great and that is part of the reason that One-Pot Wonders by Clifford A. Wright such an amazing cookbook. This cookbook is full of incredible and awe-inspiring recipes that will make everyone in your family happy. The recipes are clearly and simply laid out and the sections are easily manageable. There is also a fun little bonus where the exact pot you will be working with for each recipe is shown at the very top of each recipe. Overall, I highly encourage you to rush out and get this cookbook now!"
"If you’re looking to be 'wowed' by beautiful pictures and behind-the-scenes cooking tips, then this cookbook may not be for you. It doesn't have pictures, but it is practical. I don’t know about you, but I hate spending all that time in the kitchen, cooking and chopping and everything else, and then finally think I’m ready to relax only to see a big pile of dishes in my sink. With One-Pot Wonders, you’ve got 250 recipes designed to reduce your clean-up time. And with handy little drawings above each recipe, you know in a pinch just what kind of pot you’ll need to use. No frills; no fuss. This is the cookbook for the sensible cook."
"As someone who detests doing dishes, the One Pot Wonders cookbook was definitely intriguing. At first I assumed this was just recipes you could make in a regular saucepan, but upon flipping through the cookbook I realized that there's a whole world of one-pot cooking I never knew existed. This awesome cookbook is filled with dishes that can be made using a solitary cooking vessel, whether it's a casserole dish, a skillet, a wok, a soup pot, saucepan... you name it! Plus, not only do you have a variety of cooking options to choose from, there are also plenty of different types of dishes to select from. The cookbook lays everything out in a very easy-to-use manner, presenting separate chapters for soup, salad, beef dishes, pork dishes, fish dishes, rice dishes and more. You'll never be at a loss for what to make for dinner with this handy cookbook in your kitchen. Plus no more dirtying up a ton of dishes while preparing dinner... One-Pot Wonders makes it all blissfully simple!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies Review
- One-Pot Wonders Cookbook Review
- Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free Cookbook Review
- The Low-GI Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- The Magical Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Year-Round Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Slow Cooker Double Dinners For Two Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kuhn Rikon Swiss Grater Set with Storage Caddy
- Slow Cooker Chicken White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
- Loaded Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn Chowder
- Easiest-Ever Butternut Squash Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook