Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender with a a Twister Jar and a Wildside Jar, valued at more than $750, is an innovative blender that offers commercial-quality power and speed. The machine also incorporates "SmartBlend" technology, which allows the user to customize his or her experience. This blender is great for preparing smoothies, juicing, grinding coffee beans, whipping cream, making nut butters, grinding grain, preparing soup, or even beating batter for a cake. The possibilities are endless with this high-tech blender.
Dubbed "the blender with a brain," this astounding blender matches kitchen efficiency with ingenious technology. The blender's "SmartBlend" technology offers a full-text, digital display with touch screen capabilities. The digital screen offers textual blending tips and other tips for using the blender. With a 100-speed capacitive touch slider, the user can fine-tune the blending experience for each task. Not to mention, the Blendtec Designer 725 blender has pre-programmed blend cycles for tasks such as blending batters, sauces, dips, milkshakes, smoothies, ice cream, soups, and more. The Multi-Speed Pulse icon allows the user 100 different pulse speeds, also allowing the user to change speeds, mid-blend. WIth the blender's "Add 10" function, one can also tack on additional blending time in 10-second intervals, which lends additional flexibity to one's blending session, while still controlling how much a food is blended.
I used the Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender to blend cake batter in preparation for a slow cooker pineapple upside down cake. Using the pre-set cake batter setting, the blender knew just what to do! I found the "Add 10" function to be really nice, because I could blend a bit more in a controlled manner. One of my favorite features with the blender is that it has a pre-set self-cleaning function. I hate scrubbing appliances after use. This blender does all of the labor for you, and then you can simply rinse it after it has self-cleaned. Wow!
Much like the iPhone's Siri, the blender gets smarter as you use it. It adjusts to what types of uses you have for the blender. For instance, the blender will offer usage tips based on how you actually use the blender! The Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender truly sets the tone for other kitchen appliances to step up and act smarter--raising the bar for kitchen appliance manufacturers.
Finally, the blender's "SmartBlend" technology allows the blender to track uses and types of uses and the user can benefit from the blender's BlendRewards feature. Once the user earns rewards, Blendtec offers exclusive recipes and kitchen accessories. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more interactive blender!
The Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender is truly a blender of the future. If you love using a blender, this high-tech blender has all the bells and whistles, along with features you never imagined possible.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Kai Wasabi Bread Knife!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF Leo 3-Piece Tool Set
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Steel Cutting Board Set!
Mauviel M'150s Copper & Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan Review
Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
Enter to Win a Wonderbag Non-Electric Slow Cooker!
Enter to Win a Caso Immersion Blender!
Chance to Win a Cook n' Co 6-PC Bamboo Utensil Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Sweet and Salty Homemade Coconut Popcorn
- Spelt Flour and Pecan Nuts Delights
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Almond Flour Cake with Apricots, Coconut and Mint
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Kai Wasabi Bread Knife
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook