WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for the perfect frying pan to add to your collection of kitchen cookware, you'll want to try out the ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan from WMF. These frying pans are made from high quality materials to insure your food is cooked to perfection. The ProfiResist line of frying pans from WMF fry gently, and because of their unique non-stick surface -- a stainless steel honeycomb design -- they require little fat or oil when cooking. This technology makes preparing meats and other foods much healthier for you than when cooking with other, lesser quality frying pans. Additionally, this makes them super easy to clean! This 11-inch frying pan, which retails for $180.00 is as sleek and durable as it is proficient.
In addition to the non-stick nature of the pan, the honeycomb structure makes it scratch-resistant, so you can count on a product that will remain in top-notch condition for years after your purchase. With traditional non-stick frying pans, you are restricted to using plastic kitchen tools to avoid scratching and damaging your pan, but because this pan is scratch-resistant, you are free to use whichever kitchen tools you like (including those that are stainless steel). This makes this pan a great gift for the casual home cook or professional chef in your life.
Another great feature of this pan is its ability to evenly distribute heat throughout its surface. This allows for total precision and control of your cooking temperature. Using the ProfiResist Frying Pan will help you get a great sear on a cut of steak or a filet of fish in no time at all. This pan is oven-safe and suitable for all stovetops, including induction cooktops. Unlike many Teflon pans, all ProfiResist frying pans are PFOA free, so you'll never have to worry about exposing you or your family to any harsh carcinogens.
Overall, this is a great product for chefs and home cooks of all skill and experience levels. Make great food, quickly, efficiently, and with the best available technology, with the wonderful ProfiResist line of non-stick frying pans from WMF.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for a Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage is one of those recipes that remind us why cabbage is awesome! This… Continue reading: "Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Products Reviews
- Win a Dexas Serving Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Tovolo ComfortGrip Kitchen Shears!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Mobi Garlic Slicer & Grater!
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook