This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Living in a 100-year-old farmhouse, we feel every little change in the weather. We hear the pitter patter of rain on our tin roof, we feel the thick humidity of the Central Virginia summers seep through our walls, and we listen to the howling wind as it screams through the doors. There is no mistaking that it’s winter right now, the weather is frigid, and all that we want to do is sit by the wood stove with a mug of tea. This is the time of year for comfort food, and nothing beats a classic Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole for an easy dinner. With carrots, broccoli, chicken and stuffing all cooked in a creamy sauce, it’s a true one pot meal that warms our bodies, nourishes our souls, and takes the chill off of these cold February nights!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Of all slow cooker Italian recipes, this Spectacular Sausage and Spinach Lasagna is certainly a keeper. It's a scrumptious dish that… Continue reading: "Spectacular Sausage and Spinach Lasagna"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook