Ergo Chef Crimson Series 3-Piece Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The process of picking out cooking tools can be daunting, particularly when trying to buy kitchen knives, whether you're a professional chef or a home cook. There are many varieties, price points and nuances to figure out with cooking knives. Ergo Chef's Crimson G10 3-Piece Chef Knife Set, valued at $280, is an ideal knife starter set for those who like a Western-style knife. The knife set includes a 6" Santoku Knife with Hollow Grounds, a 6" Utility Knife, and a 3.5" Paring Knife.
The Crimson series knives have an incredibly strong handle material made from G10 Fiberglass Resin. The handles have a wood-grain styled appearance, which makes them quite attractive, but less likely to absorb bacteria--as genuine wood handles might. The handles are also stylish with smooth, metal ends, a nice contrast with their wood-like bodies. The handles are made for comfortable handling with an erogonomic design, which helps combat hand-strain and also ensures that each cut will be made with control and precision. You would never want your knife to slip!
The knives are weighted, without being too heavy, which I really appreciate. A knife that is too light or too heavy can make for clumsy mincing and chopping. When using these Crimson knives, I felt like I mantained control over my subject and could make precise, clean cuts. The German High Carbon steel blades are extremely sharp and slick. The blades' shape and sharpness did not disappoint, whether I was cutting apples, onions, or even garlic.
These knives from Ergo Chef are truly beautiful and would make any home cook excited to cook! They are easy to handle, and designed to make any chopping or mincing task as easy as could be.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Ayesha 12-Quart Enamel on Steel Stockpot!
- Epicurean Roller Pin Review
- Chance to Win a DeLonghi MultiFry Air Fryer and MultiCooker!
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter for a chance to win the GourmetGiftBaskets.com "Get Well" Soup Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Queso
- Slow Cooker Bolognese
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast Mississippi Style
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook