Ergo Chef Crimson Series 3-Piece Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The process of picking out cooking tools can be daunting, particularly when trying to buy kitchen knives, whether you're a professional chef or a home cook. There are many varieties, price points and nuances to figure out with cooking knives. Ergo Chef's Crimson G10 3-Piece Chef Knife Set, valued at $280, is an ideal knife starter set for those who like a Western-style knife. The knife set includes a 6" Santoku Knife with Hollow Grounds, a 6" Utility Knife, and a 3.5" Paring Knife.
The Crimson series knives have an incredibly strong handle material made from G10 Fiberglass Resin. The handles have a wood-grain styled appearance, which makes them quite attractive, but less likely to absorb bacteria--as genuine wood handles might. The handles are also stylish with smooth, metal ends, a nice contrast with their wood-like bodies. The handles are made for comfortable handling with an erogonomic design, which helps combat hand-strain and also ensures that each cut will be made with control and precision. You would never want your knife to slip!
The knives are weighted, without being too heavy, which I really appreciate. A knife that is too light or too heavy can make for clumsy mincing and chopping. When using these Crimson knives, I felt like I mantained control over my subject and could make precise, clean cuts. The German High Carbon steel blades are extremely sharp and slick. The blades' shape and sharpness did not disappoint, whether I was cutting apples, onions, or even garlic.
These knives from Ergo Chef are truly beautiful and would make any home cook excited to cook! They are easy to handle, and designed to make any chopping or mincing task as easy as could be.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When dinner seems like a chore, you won't be putting in your best work. That's why we're giving you this easy slow cooker chicken… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken"
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Magnetic Spice Container Set!
- Chance to Win a Homi Chef Santoku Knife!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Chance to Win a Starpack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Tool Set!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Easy Clean Garlic Press!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel 5.5-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Easy Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Garlic Parmesan Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
- Recipe For Seafood Boil
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Beef Ribs
- Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- Chicken Stew In A Slowcooker
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook