Ergo Chef Crimson Series 3-Piece Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The process of picking out cooking tools can be daunting, particularly when trying to buy kitchen knives, whether you're a professional chef or a home cook. There are many varieties, price points and nuances to figure out with cooking knives. Ergo Chef's Crimson G10 3-Piece Chef Knife Set, valued at $280, is an ideal knife starter set for those who like a Western-style knife. The knife set includes a 6" Santoku Knife with Hollow Grounds, a 6" Utility Knife, and a 3.5" Paring Knife.
The Crimson series knives have an incredibly strong handle material made from G10 Fiberglass Resin. The handles have a wood-grain styled appearance, which makes them quite attractive, but less likely to absorb bacteria--as genuine wood handles might. The handles are also stylish with smooth, metal ends, a nice contrast with their wood-like bodies. The handles are made for comfortable handling with an erogonomic design, which helps combat hand-strain and also ensures that each cut will be made with control and precision. You would never want your knife to slip!
The knives are weighted, without being too heavy, which I really appreciate. A knife that is too light or too heavy can make for clumsy mincing and chopping. When using these Crimson knives, I felt like I mantained control over my subject and could make precise, clean cuts. The German High Carbon steel blades are extremely sharp and slick. The blades' shape and sharpness did not disappoint, whether I was cutting apples, onions, or even garlic.
These knives from Ergo Chef are truly beautiful and would make any home cook excited to cook! They are easy to handle, and designed to make any chopping or mincing task as easy as could be.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the perfect meal to make for a lazy Sunday dinner. This easy pot roast recipe… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast"
- Chance to Win a Mom's Magic Masala Seasoning Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Win a Kyocera Everything Mill!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jessie Steele Apron Set Review
- Win a Dexas Serving Set!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Mom's Magic Masala
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- Pulled Lamb, Coleslaw and Horseradish Sauce in Pita Pocket
- Quick Breakfast Pizza Slices with Quail Eggs and Tomato Sauce
- Super Nutritious Choco-Clusters
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook