Jessie Steele Apron Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Every home chef needs kitchen tools and gadgets to help them along in the kitchen, but wearable kitchen tools, such as aprons and mitts are also important! Jessie Steele's adorable aprons and mitts will add a special touch to any cooking experience. These retro kitchen wearables will add nostalgia and joy to any home cook's experience in the kitchen.
Jessie Steele's Festive Border Viola Apron and Festive Coordinate Scalloped Pot Mitt make for a fun set, though they are offered separately on the JessieSteele.com Web site. Because of their nostalgic appeal, cute aprons are often displayed prominently in a kitchen, and this is a great apron to display--not only because it's cute, but also because it has neutral colors. It won't clash with whatever color scheme you might already have in your kitchen. Similarly, the Scalloped Pot Mitt also contains neutral colors and a somewhat neutral pattern.
Whether you grew up with a mother or grandmother who wore similar aprons, or you just want to add a little something special to your home cooking experience, this apron and mitt are wonderful throw-backs.
Cooking, itself, involves a lot of planning, ceremony and fanfare. It's only apprpriate that you wear something special to cook something special. The minute I tied on this apron, I felt the urge to bake a pie--perhaps because this apron so reminds me of vintage ads from the 1950s.
The Viola Apron also is fun to wear when you're hosting a party. When you answer the door in this apron, everyone will go wild over its cute, vintage style--and they'll assume you're a master cook! This apron is so adorable, I wish it was an entire dress!
The apron's style is also quite useful. I appreciated that the ties on the neck and waist were long, allowing me to tie a big bow and adjust for my height. The apron provides full coverage over the chest, stomach and legs. I'm a messy cook and I know I'll be safe in this apron! The mitt is also nice and wide, and provides a nice area of coverage for my hand.
Whether you're cooking and hosting for a special occasion, or you just want to make every night in your kitchen a special occasion, this apron and mitt will certainly make you feel special.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook