Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I fell in love with Byron's BBQ pork almost as soon as I took my first bite. The meat was perfectly tender and juicy and the flavor was out of this world. If you like the combination of sweet and spicy, you'll love the sauce on this BBQ pork. Even though I'm not a huge fan of barbecue sauce, I absolutely loved the slightly tangy flavor of Byron's pork marinade. Definitely a dish I would serve next time I have a party; it's so easy to just throw this pre-cooked package of pork in the slow cooker and not have to worry about cooking for a crowd."
"The pulled pork from Byron's is so delicious and easy to make. It would be perfect for a party because you cook it up fast in the slow cooker and then can keep it warm for your guests. I usually make pulled pork from scratch but this is almost as good with none of the work which is great for working moms."
"When I smelled the pork cooking, I couldn't wait to eat it! The aroma filled the entire room and I waited in great anticipation. When I made myself a sandwich, the pork was sweet with just the right amount of spicy. It was tender and delicious. I highly recommend Byron's slow cooked pulled pork."
"This pulled pork is not too spicy which is perfect for someone like me who can’t handle a lot of spice. You can eat this pork with or without a bun and it tastes delicious either way. I loved this pork and it would make a great meal to share at a party."
"If you’re looking for tender, juicy pulled pork with just the right amount of spice, look no further than Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ. The hickory smoked flavor really shines, and it’s so simple to prepare – they’ve done all the work for you! Perfect for parties, you can simply heat Byron’s pulled pork in your slow cooker while you’re doing your party prep, and by the time your guests arrive, your mouth will be watering."
"I was so excited to find out I’d get the opportunity to try Byron’s Hickory-Smoked BBQ, and let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint! It took a large amount of will power to stop myself from eating several in a row. The smoky sauce was poignant without overpowering the meat itself. The pork was tender and fresh — not at all what I’d expect from a slow cooker meal. The best part about this dish was how you’d only need to buy one tray to easily feed a dinner party. You wouldn’t need to cater out or break the bank to purchase a massive amount of food. Simply pour the contents into your slow cooker, turn it on, and you’re done! It really couldn’t be simpler. I can’t wait to try this dish again and again."
"Byron’s was perfect. It wasn’t too sweet or too spicy. It was great on a bun for lunch and it was so good I could have easily taken it home to put on top of a pizza for dinner. So easy to make too."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew is a great recipe for the winter months when you just want to curl up near the fireplace and eat a… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stewvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of The Zen of Slow Cooking Mixes!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 6-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Products Reviews
- Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender Review
- Ergo Chef Crimson Series 3-Piece Knife Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker No Boil Mac And Cheese
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Lazy Slow Cooker Acorn Squash
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
- Easy Potato Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
- Lazy Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook