This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frittata The Easy Way
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple asparagus, bacon & tomato frittata recipe is made in the slow cooker! Brunch is my absolute favorite meal. On the weekends, my family does brunch not breakfast, because we tend to be a bit lazy and we’re a cuddling family. This special frittata recipe will satisfy the whole family and wow any guest that you may have. No one said you had to tell them how easy it is to create this goodness!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextOvernight Egg Brunch Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- 24 Make-Ahead Holiday Breakfast Recipes
- Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- Coconut Sugar Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Blueberry Overnight French Toast
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook