Easy Italian Chicken Alfredo Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This has been a family favorite for years in my household. Low fat ingredients can also be used to lighten up the recipe."
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 ounce dry italian salad dressing seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
Put chicken in slow cooker; sprinkle with dressing mix: cover chicken with cream of chicken soup. Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Shred chicken with a fork, Add cream cheese and mix together. Cook on HIGH for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
Serve over pasta.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Easy Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Chicken
- Delightfully Easy Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken
- 1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Creamy Cheesy Chicken Gloria
- Vintage Slow Cooker Chicken Paprika
- Slow Chicken 'n' Rice
- General Tso's Slow Cooker Chicken
- Two-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook