Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken with crispy chicken thighs, fresh pineapple chunks, onions and bell pepper takes 15 minutes of prep and makes the perfect meal to come home to after a long workday! Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken is a quick and easy meal that you can make on a weeknight that will transport you to the Hawaiian Islands. Let your slow cooker do all the work!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Slow Cooker California Chicken Bowls
- Vintage Slow Cooker Chicken Paprika
- Easy Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Slow Cooker Crispy Chicken
- Sticky Russian Chicken
- 5-Minute Prep Chicken and Dumplings
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook