- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice for Six
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
This slow cooker chicken breast recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice for Six is a simple, one-pot chicken recipe that's great for weeknight meals. This creamy, cheesy chicken dish is packed with wholesome ingredients, such as broccoli, chicken breasts, rice and Cheddar cheese. Two types of cream soup make this slow cooker chicken recipe extra rich and creamy. Prep this dish, and let it cook for a few hours in your slow cooker. You'll come home to a delicious meal, ready to serve.
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size5-quart slow cooker
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cup Swanson Chicken Broth or Swanson Chicken Stock
Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray. Place the rice in the slow cooker. Layer the chicken, 1 cup cheese, broccoli, carrots, soups and the remaining cheese on top of the rice. Pour the broth around the edges of the slow cooker and do not stir.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the rice and vegetables before serving.
Read NextFour Ingredient Chicken and Gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Mar 14, 2019
Our various Publix Stores do not carry Cream of Chix and Mushroom Soups Together in the Can. Is this the Campbells Brand or Another Type ? All the Campbells, Publix Brand, are Separated versions of Creamed Chix Mushroom. As for Progresso, they stopped carrying, Cream of Mushroom, which I prefer in my Recipes, as it contained Larger More Mushrooms in them. -(
Jul 20, 2019
Have you checked at Target to see if they have it?
Oct 09, 2018
A classic crockpot dish filled with all the comforts of home. It's got the cream canned soups, the loads of cheddar cheese, and the chicken and veggies. Add in the rice to complete the entire dish. I have a feeling this one will taste even better the next day as leftovers for lunch!
Nov 30, 2017
I'm a little lost. It says to use a can of cream of chicken soup, and a can of cream of chicken and mushroom. Did you mean a can of each soup? I have never heard of cream of chicken and mushroom. I just want to make sure I get the ingredients right so I can make this dish turn out the way you made it.
Dec 04, 2017
Hi SissieSass, cream of chicken and mushroom is a type of Campbell's soup. But, you could always replace it with another can of cream of chicken soup. - Natalie, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
Nov 23, 2016
This looks awesome! I, too, wonder if it could be baked...but I am all about easy so the slow cooker works for me. It looks kid friendly, adult friendly and church pot luck friendly too. This might just be my newest church lady recipe and I am not sharing...lol.
Jan 08, 2016
tried this recipe over the holidays and it was awesome!
Jul 29, 2014
Could you make this in the oven, and if so, how long would you need to cook it?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy
- Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Amazing Chicken Poutine
- Irresistible Butter Chicken
- Slow Cooker California Chicken Bowls
- Easy Italian Chicken Alfredo Dinner
- Easy Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Knock Your Socks Off Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook