This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker peanut butter banana bread is the best way to use up leftover bananas! Better than regular banana bread due to peanut butter's added flavor, protein, and wonderfulness. Peanut butter banana bread is a healthy snack or dessert that even your pickiest eaters will love. You will want to make this dish on repeat! It is simple to assemble and will disappear almost as fast as you can make it. Add some chocolate and chocolate chips for a chocolate lovers variety that will knock your socks off! "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pumpkin Slow Cooker Chex Party Mix Recipe
- Sweet 'N Salty Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Sticks
- Sugared Cinnamon Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Better than Sex Coconut Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Key Lime Pie Bars
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Lime Twist Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook