This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lazy Hot Spiked Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hot spiked apple cider is a tasty and seasonally spiced drink that is perfect for everything from an evening around the fire pit to sitting in your pj’s watching it snow to a holiday dinner with friends and family. It is exactly what your Thanksgiving guests are looking for when they walk in the door. A perfect, sweet combination of all the flavors of fall. Make it without alcohol for your smaller friends and then spike it for the perfect grown up treat!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size3.5 quart or larger
- gallon Apple cider
- 2 large Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 Apples, cut in wedges
- 4 Anise stars
- 1 teaspoon Whole cloves
- 1 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1 cup Triple sec
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This homemade Mexican chili Verde recipe had just 5 ingredients! Sear chunks of pork butt and then simmer in tomatillo salsa and broth… Continue reading: "Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)"
- Festive Holiday Cranberry Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Hot Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
- Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Apple Cider
- Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
- Caramel Apple Cider
- Lazy Hot Spiked Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook