Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs are the best you’ll ever taste – super tender and succulent slow cooker chicken thighs with amazing flavor. Serve with veggies and potatoes or rice, then drizzle the thick and delicious gravy on top! This easy recipe produces tender and juicy chicken thighs that are full of flavor after simmering in a brown sugar garlic sauce in the slow cooker. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and is guaranteed to be a favorite easy weeknight meal! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Tangy Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook