This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker Mongolian beef is an easy meal you will want to make on repeat. This flavorful dish is made with simple, easy to find ingredients. The beef slow cooks to tender perfection all while simultaneously marinating in the delicious sauce. Made without bottled or premade marinades. Your diners will love this dish served over rice, riced cauliflower, or rice noodles. Leftovers freeze and reheat very well. This recipe can be easily doubled for a larger crowd. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size4 quart slow cooker, or larger
Read NextBetter For You Hawaiian Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Creamy Chicken And Noodles With Bacon
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops And Gravy
- Savory Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Marry Me Slow Cooker Cornish Hens
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Bacon And Onion
- Bacon Wrapped Cornish Game Hens
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook