Slow Cooker Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"For best results, choose extra thick-cut bone-in pork chops with some fat on them for these slow cooker pork chops. If the chops are too thin or too lean, they run the risk of becoming tough and chewy with this cooking method. The rich, creamy sauce is delicious “as is” or it can be thickened by stirring in a slurry of one-part cornstarch and two-parts cold water once the chops are done cooking. Make sure you enjoy!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole is one of those easy slow cooker casserole recipes that's perfect if your family enjoys… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole"
- Lamb Greek Gyros
- Classic Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- Pretty Easy Hawaiian Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Pernil
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook