Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Butternut Squash in the Slow Cooker is a delicious mix of squash, cranberries, cinnamon, and nutmeg. It's the perfect side dish, especially when oven space is at a premium during the holidays. No room in the oven? No problem! This Butternut Squash in the Slow Cooker can be made right on your countertop, leaving room in the oven for other dishes. This recipe is a perfect for a holiday side dish. Not only is it completely delicious, the cranberries, cinnamon and nutmeg make this slow cooker butternut squash so fragrant as it roasts! Your whole house will smell amazing! Plus, butternut squash is a winter squash, which means this healthy ingredient is in season as the weather gets colder. This recipe is just perfect for a chilly night!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Spicy Pinto Beans
- Creamy Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Crunch Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans
- 1-2-3 Punch Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini Fries
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Buttery Dill Corn on the Cob
- Instant Pot Applesauce
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook