This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This Slow Cooker Greek Chicken is the perfect meal for any occasion; full of healthy nutrients and requires a few ingredients. If you are fond of sour food then this recipe is perhaps for you. You chicken will simmer in the slow cooker for hours and become tender and juicy. This is a wonderful dish to serve for your next weekend dinner gathering. Boneless skinless chicken, oregano, lemon, spices and lots of garlic give this recipe an intense flavor. All of these flavorful combinations are very light and super-tasty.
Slow Cooker Time LOW7 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try a new spin on slow cooker meatballs with this slow cooker meatball recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs." Made with… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs""
- 30+ Uncommon Uses for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes
- Camping with your Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker vs. Pressure Cooker: What's the Difference?
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook