Abundant Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This set of Abundant Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders has a sleek design that will complement any kitchen or dining room table. The glass containers have stainless steel tops that include lids for storage. With a simple twist of the dial on the grinder you can adjust the grind from fine to course according to your preference.
I like that these salt and pepper mills have the grinder on top, instead of the bottom. This prevents salt and pepper from spilling all over the table or your food. They also have lids which I like to keep on while storing. I find it keeps the grinders cleaner and ready to use.
I also like the glass bases because you can see how much salt or pepper you have left. Some mills it can be hard to tell, but you will know right away if you are low on either with this set.
The mills are large enough to accommodate plenty of spices, so refilling the mills is rare. When you do need to refill the mills, it is incredibly simple. The tops easily twist off and you won't need a funnel to get the peppercorns or salt in the grinder.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Want to feel like you are eating out at a Chinese restaurant? Sweet Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken will take you there. This… Continue reading: "Sweet Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chickenvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon 6-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Win a Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef's Knife Set!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Meat Tenderizer!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Garden Rooster Oval Platter!
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Simple Herb Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Lazy Hot Spiked Apple Cider
- Wendy’s Copycat Chili Recipe
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- Lazy Slow Cooker Bone-in Turkey Breast
- Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
- Culver’s Copycat Chili Like George’s
- Easy Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook