Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Architec's Gripper Flex Cutting Board is truly an innovative kitchen tool. This sturdy and flexible, 13-inch by 17-inch cutting board has a flex technology, which make is possible to funnel food into a pan, pot, slow cooker, or bowl after chopping on a flat surface.
When chopping on the flat board, the Gripper Flex's original gripper base prevents the cutting board from slipping on a countertop. The board, itself, is made of a polypropylene surface, which won't wear down your cutlery, keeping it sharper longer.
Once the task of chopping is complete, the cutting board's nonslip handles make gripping the board easy and secure. And, instead of clumsily trying to sweep chopped food into a pot, you can funnel it by bending the entire board. The bottom of the cutting board has heavy duty hinges. What's neat about the board, is that you can't feel the hinges on the cutting board's bottom when it's resting flat. You would never know it could bend! Thus, chopping isn't hindered by the board's other features.
With almost every cutting board I've owned, chopping is often a clumsy and messy process. The board slides around on my counter, particuarly when I'm dealing with wet vegetables. Also, when trying to pick up the board, the sides are slippery, and vegetables fall down the sides when I'm trying to scrape food into a pot or bowl. This unique cutting board solves all of those problems!
Many cutting boards are oddly shaped and made of materials that are difficult to clean. Often it's necessary to hand-wash them. This cutting board is compact, flat, and dishwasher safe--it will definitely fit easily in any dishwasher! Not to mention, it's BPA-free, so your food will be safe from chemicals.
Chopping can often be the messiest and most tedious part of food preparation. Architec's Gripper Flex Cutting board ensures a swifter and cleaner chopping experience. It comes in red and gray, green and turquoise, and white and gray, so you can match it to the rest of the tools in your kitchen!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dreamfarm Essential 6-Piece Tool Set Review
- Kuhn Rikon ChopChop Food Chopper Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
- Duralex Stackable Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Frieling Cilio Mortar and Pestle Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Brown Rice
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Cuban Beef Stew Ropa Vieja
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans Recipe
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Brownies
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sweet Potato Chowder