Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Architec's Gripper Flex Cutting Board is truly an innovative kitchen tool. This sturdy and flexible, 13-inch by 17-inch cutting board has a flex technology, which make is possible to funnel food into a pan, pot, slow cooker, or bowl after chopping on a flat surface.
When chopping on the flat board, the Gripper Flex's original gripper base prevents the cutting board from slipping on a countertop. The board, itself, is made of a polypropylene surface, which won't wear down your cutlery, keeping it sharper longer.
Once the task of chopping is complete, the cutting board's nonslip handles make gripping the board easy and secure. And, instead of clumsily trying to sweep chopped food into a pot, you can funnel it by bending the entire board. The bottom of the cutting board has heavy duty hinges. What's neat about the board, is that you can't feel the hinges on the cutting board's bottom when it's resting flat. You would never know it could bend! Thus, chopping isn't hindered by the board's other features.
With almost every cutting board I've owned, chopping is often a clumsy and messy process. The board slides around on my counter, particuarly when I'm dealing with wet vegetables. Also, when trying to pick up the board, the sides are slippery, and vegetables fall down the sides when I'm trying to scrape food into a pot or bowl. This unique cutting board solves all of those problems!
Many cutting boards are oddly shaped and made of materials that are difficult to clean. Often it's necessary to hand-wash them. This cutting board is compact, flat, and dishwasher safe--it will definitely fit easily in any dishwasher! Not to mention, it's BPA-free, so your food will be safe from chemicals.
Chopping can often be the messiest and most tedious part of food preparation. Architec's Gripper Flex Cutting board ensures a swifter and cleaner chopping experience. It comes in red and gray, green and turquoise, and white and gray, so you can match it to the rest of the tools in your kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are the ultimate sandwich made with your favorite beer with thick slices that are super tender with… Continue reading: "Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook