CDN Thermometers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
CDN Meat/Poultry Thermometer and Candy & Deep Fry Ruler Thermometer
Provided by CDN
Reviewed by Kaitlin Weiler
One tool that is essential to have in every kitchen is a thermometer. If you have been functioning without a meat or candy thermometer or are dissatisfied with the one you have, then the CDN ProAccurate Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer and CDN Candy & Deep Fry Ruler Thermometer are here to help.
The CDN ProAccurate Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer is the perfect item to help you gauge the doneness of your meats. Whether it's your Thanksgiving turkey, holiday roast, or weeknight chicken dinner, the Meat/Poultry Thermometer will make sure that you don't serve your family an undercooked or overcooked meal. The dial is extra-large, so you will be able to read it clearly. The thermometer also features a handy guide that tells you the target temperature of whatever you are cooking. This thermometer can also easily be recalibrated using a boiling water test, so it will retain its function and value for a long time.
For the times when you want to make great candy, jelly, or fried chicken, pull out the CDN Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer. The thermometer features handy markings that indicate the ideal temperature for different types of candy. The plastic handle at the top of the thermometer also stays cool to the touch, making it safe to use. You can also be confident that the thermometer will stay in place by utilizing the clip on the back to secure the thermometer to the pot.
With these two great thermometers from CDN, you can take the guesswork out of cooking. You will be able to prepare meat, poultry, candy, and deep-fried delights with confidence when cooking with the CDN ProAccurate Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer and CDN Candy & Deep Fry Ruler Thermometer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook