Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I love easy-to-make frozen food and Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs are my new go-to appetizer or dinner option. The Italian-Style meatballs are fully cooked; all you need to do is pop them in the slow cooker or oven to heat up. The 6-pound bag has more than enough for your biggest get-togethers. The resealable bag allows you to make as little or as many meatballs as you want at a time.
These tasty meatballs just so happen to be gluten-free so they are the perfect option for serving a group of people with different diets. I love putting them in the slow cooker to make this recipe for Slow Cooker Party Meatballs. It is so easy to make and it is always the hit of the party.
Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs come in both an appetizer size like these and in a larger variety. I prefer the appetizer meatballs because they are the perfect sized bite. I use them in all kinds of recipes including my simple spaghetti and meatballs recipe and meatball sandwiches.
These meatballs are just what I was looking for in a frozen meatball. The herbs used do not overpower, but do enhance each meatball's flavor. Keep a bag of these beef meatballs in your freezer and you will always be ready for an impromptu party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Taylor Slow Cooker Probe Thermometer!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Tovolo Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler!
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- Best Ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Collard Greens
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook