Lid Pocket Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Lid Pocket
Reviewed by Allison Wall
I love cooking with my slow cooker! Yet, whenever it's time to serve the meal, I can never find a good place to put the lid. I struggle to hold it while also spooning food onto the plate in my other hand. If I set it down, the counter becomes wet thanks to the condensation on the lid.
Plus, I stopped bringing my slow cooker to parties because the lid took up space. Sometimes, I even lost the lid! When I found out that a product existed which solved all of these problems, I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, I was ecstatic to review the Lid Pocket.
The Lid Pocket is a hands-free approach for your slow cooker. It sits right on the edge of your slow cooker and holds that giant lid. The Lid Pocket allows you to use both hands while you stir, season, or serve food. Plus, it has an attached reservoir that collects the condensation that appears on the lid, meaning you won't have puddles of water all over your counter. You also won't have water dripping into your food! I don't know about you, but I don't prefer water to be gathering on the top of a casserole or dessert. Don't ruin your recipes! Save them with the Lid Pocket.
What I love about the Lid Pocket, besides the fact that it's super handy, is that it fits most slow cookers. In fact, it fits any slow cooker that's 3-quarts and up. Plus, it fits both round and oval slow cookers. It's small enough to store inside of your slow cooker, making this kitchen gadget even more convenient!
Life in the kitchen has definitely become easier thanks to the Lid Pocket. You won't see me using my slow cooker without it! I'll never have to fuss with my slow cooker lid again.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook