Cortazzo Foods Spaghetti and Barbecue Sauces Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cortazzo Foods specializes in making to-die-for pasta sauces and BBQ sauces, not to mention they also make a divine jalapeno relish. All of their recipes are based off of old and new family recipes, and you can taste the history in every bite. For an authentic Italian meal, these pasta sauces are a must and for a truly American cookout, you need a couple bottles of their BBQ sauces.
They make three tomato-based pasta sauces: Arrabbiata, Pomodoro, and Marinara. I love that all the sauces are made with simple and fresh ingredients. You can taste the quality of the tomatoes in each of the sauces. My favorite of the three was the Arrabbiata because it had a kick and I love all things spicy. The Pomodoro had a very fresh tomato taste with less herbs used to flavor it. The Marinara sauce is on par with other classic marinara sauces from Italian restaurants. It goes great on pasta, but also works wonderfully as a dip for mozzarella sticks or on top of chicken Parmesan.
The Cortazzo BBQ sauces have a completely different flavor profile and are great staples to keep in the house. They have two distinct flavors: Cortazzo Awesome in a Jar and Cortazzo Carolina Peakes BBQ. The Awesome in a Jar BBQ sauce is made with pineapples, honey, and a touch of sugar to give it the ultimate sweet BBQ flavor. The Carolina Peakes BBQ sauce is hands down one of the best sauces I have tasted. It uses brown mustard seed to create the dynamic flavor. It pairs extremely well with any pulled pork recipe.
Cortazzo Foods has one more wonderful product in their lineup: Happy Hal's Jalapeno Relish. The simple relish is made with just two ingredients, jalapeno and vinegar. The fresh condiment is an excellent hamburger or hot dog topping.
I recommend trying these great sauces and condiments. They are perfect to keep in the pantry at all times. The sauces can be used in so many different recipes that you will find yourself reaching for a jar all the time.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whip up a batch of these Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Whether you are planning a Halloween… Continue reading: "Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples"
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray 11" Covered Stir Fry Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Win a Good Cooking Silicone Measuring Cup Set!
- Chance to Win a Zavor EZLock Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker!
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes: 16 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Casseroles
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook