Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot will quickly become one of your favorite pans for a multitude of reasons. The large pot is great for making soups, sauces, side dishes, and fried foods. The superior nonstick surface makes for a simple clean up each and every time you cook.
Swiss Diamond cookware is a tier above the rest. The materials used to make their line of Classic cookware are incredibly durable, including the nonstick coating. The pressure-cast aluminum holds and distributes heat evenly which is so important when you are cooking meat or a large amount of food. This also allows you to make soups without constantly stirring the pot.
The nonstick coating is the real star of this Swiss Diamond Stock Pot. It is made without toxic materials and uses actual diamonds to create the best cooking surface. Unlike other nonstick cookware that I have used before, this coating does not deteriorate after a couple years.
Just like the other cookware in the Classic line, this pot can go in an oven up to 500 degrees F. This is great for starting a recipe on the stove and finishing it in the oven. I also like to keep food warm in the oven after I finish preparing the recipe.
This stockpot comes with a Swiss Diamond Tempered Glass Lid. This is essential if you are using the stockpot to slow cook food. An adjustable vent allows you to control how much steam is released. It is also resistant to a sudden temperature change which is important when you are working with hot ingredients.
I love the size of this stockpot. With a 5.5 quart capacity is a great size for making side dishes and most soup recipes. It is large enough for boiling pasta and small enough to make a sauce. Since the stockpot is not super tall, it is easy to store in a cabinet or on a pot rack.
After stocking the kitchen with this pot, I found I was constantly reaching for it. Not only is it the ideal piece of cookware for making soups, it is also fantastic to use for slow cooking meat. This is also a great piece for making one pot recipes. You can make noodles, vegetables, and meat all in this versatile pot.
I recommend every kitchen have a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot. Not only is it a superior piece of cookware for cooking your favorite recipes, it is also longer lasting than most pots. The stockpot makes a wonderful gift for a bridal shower, housewarming party, or even potluck host!
See the Stock Pot in Action Below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Garden Rooster Oval Platter!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Win a Tree of Life Board and Salt Box Set!
- Chance to Win a Microplane 2-PC Vegetable Peeler & Garlic Slicer Set!
- Win a Smart Planet Boing Collapsible Food Storage Set!
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Chance to Win a Mortier Pilon Fermentation Crock!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph SpiceStore Carousel!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- Best Ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook