Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot will quickly become one of your favorite pans for a multitude of reasons. The large pot is great for making soups, sauces, side dishes, and fried foods. The superior nonstick surface makes for a simple clean up each and every time you cook.
Swiss Diamond cookware is a tier above the rest. The materials used to make their line of Classic cookware are incredibly durable, including the nonstick coating. The pressure-cast aluminum holds and distributes heat evenly which is so important when you are cooking meat or a large amount of food. This also allows you to make soups without constantly stirring the pot.
The nonstick coating is the real star of this Swiss Diamond Stock Pot. It is made without toxic materials and uses actual diamonds to create the best cooking surface. Unlike other nonstick cookware that I have used before, this coating does not deteriorate after a couple years.
Just like the other cookware in the Classic line, this pot can go in an oven up to 500 degrees F. This is great for starting a recipe on the stove and finishing it in the oven. I also like to keep food warm in the oven after I finish preparing the recipe.
This stockpot comes with a Swiss Diamond Tempered Glass Lid. This is essential if you are using the stockpot to slow cook food. An adjustable vent allows you to control how much steam is released. It is also resistant to a sudden temperature change which is important when you are working with hot ingredients.
I love the size of this stockpot. With a 5.5 quart capacity is a great size for making side dishes and most soup recipes. It is large enough for boiling pasta and small enough to make a sauce. Since the stockpot is not super tall, it is easy to store in a cabinet or on a pot rack.
After stocking the kitchen with this pot, I found I was constantly reaching for it. Not only is it the ideal piece of cookware for making soups, it is also fantastic to use for slow cooking meat. This is also a great piece for making one pot recipes. You can make noodles, vegetables, and meat all in this versatile pot.
I recommend every kitchen have a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot. Not only is it a superior piece of cookware for cooking your favorite recipes, it is also longer lasting than most pots. The stockpot makes a wonderful gift for a bridal shower, housewarming party, or even potluck host!
See the Stock Pot in Action Below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- The Mason Shaker Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win a Brieftons Compact Food Chopper!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Spice Heist Slow Cooker Spices Prize Pack Review
- Chance to Win a CDN Digital High Precision Scale!
- Swiss Diamond 2-Piece Fry Pan and Grill Pan Set Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole With Bacon
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook