December's Top 10 Most Popular Great Slow Cooker Recipes
We've collected your top 10 favorite excellent slow cooker recipes from December so far based on readers' tastes into one handy list: December's Top 10 Most Popular Great Slow Cooker Recipes. From slow cooker casserole recipes to slow cooker recipes for beef, these are the recipes you've liked best so far in December.
Each week, we will update the list below with the 10 most excellent slow cooker recipes--according to you--that week! We'll be doing this throughout the month of December, so be sure to check back each week!
December is a hectic food month with holidays and holiday parties and gatherings. So, don't spend a lot of time looking for great slow cooker recipes. We've got a pulse on which excellent slow cooker recipes you like best. So check out this list, which includes your favorites. This list includes slow cooker casserole recipes, as well as slow cooker recipes for beef like a slow cooker roast beef recipe, ground beef slow cooker recipes and more. Enjoy and check back for an updated top 10 list below.
- Holiday Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole - One of those perfect breakfast casserole recipes to serve Christmas morning!
- Better than Arby's Roast Beef - A slow cooker roast beef recipe that can't be beat.
- Four Ingredient Breakfast Casserole - Among breakfast casserole recipes, this one of the easiest!
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole - One fo those make ahead casserole recipes that's truly a one-pot dish.
- Sweet & Sour Chinese Chicken - Always a reader favorite among slow cooker chicken recipes.
- Cola Chicken - One of the best chicken slow cooker recipes and so easy!
- Tender German Pork Chops - Authentic German slow cooker main dish
- Honey Glazed Ham Slow Cooker Recipe - Flavored to perfection with apple cider vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and thyme..
- Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole - All the flavors of pizza packed into one of the best slow cooker casserole recipes around!
- Cheddar Potato Soup - Creamy, wholesome slow cooker soup.