Slow Cooker Dressing and Stuffing: 22 Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing or Dressing Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking to make an easy weeknight meal or plan or a holiday menu, our collection, Slow Cooker Dressing and Stuffing 22 Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing or Dressing Recipes, includes delicious slow cooker main dish recipes and slow cooker side dish recipes. Inside our collection of slow cooker dressing and slow cooker stuffing recipes, you'll find slow cooker casserole recipes, which incorporate stuffing and other delicious main dish ideas, along with traditional holiday slow cooker stuffing recipes you can use for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you love stuffing any time, you'll enjoy our side dish slow cooker stuffing recipes for weeknight meals, too!
Among our slow cooker dressing and slow cooker stuffing recipes, you'll find slow cooker turkey and dressing recipes, slow cooker stuffing and chicken recipes, slow cooker cornbread dressing recipes, slow cooker bread stuffing options, simple slow cooker stuffing recipes with fruit, and of course, slow cooker Thanksgiving stuffing. Additionally, we've even included some whimsical dishes, such as our recipe for Slow Cooker Pork and Stuffing Casserole (below). Stuffing is a delicious side on its own, but it's also a budget-friendly ingredient to incorporate into a variety of main dish recipes. You won't be disappointed with our delicious array of slow cooker dressing and slow cooker stuffing recipes below.
Slow Cooker Dressing and Stuffing: 22 Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing or Dressing Recipes
Table of Contents:
- Lazy Turkey and Stuffing Casserole - Poultry seasoning and sage give this turkey and stuffing casserole a great flavor. It's a hearty dish that everyone will enjoy.
- Tasty Thanksgiving Casserole (shown above) - Whip it up with your holiday leftovers, or cook it from scratch. This Thanksgiving casserole recipe is made with chicken, veggies, and boxed stuffing.
For more slow cooker Thanksgiving recipes, check out our free eCookbook: 20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas. Inside, you'll find a variety of printable Thanksgiving recipes to use for your next holiday feast.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole - If you're looking for a simple recipe for chicken casserole with stove top stuffing that you can make in your slow cooker, try this Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.
- Beyond Easy Swiss Chicken - Made with boneless chicken breasts, Swiss cheese, cream soup, boxed stuffing, milk, and butter, this recipe is a cinch! This one-pot chicken recipe cooks all day, so you can prep it and go.
- Four Hour Chicken Stuffing Casserole (shown above) - A one-pot delight, this dish is packed with satisfying ingredients, including stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken, shredded Cheddar cheese, and more.
- Four-Ingredient Chicken and Stuffing - It's a variation on a Thanksgiving classic made into a meal. Cream of chicken and sour cream keep this slow cooker chicken and stuffing moist. Plus, you can use any stuffing mix of your choosing and add whatever you would like to it.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole - This slow cooker chicken recipe only requires five ingredients and five minutes of prep time. Sour cream and cream of chicken soup make this casserole rich, while stuffing cornbread mix makes it sweet.
- Two-Hour Cornbread Stuffing - Two-Hour Cornbread Stuffing is one of the easiest and quickest recipes among slow cooker side dishes and it's perfect to serve around the holidays.
- Potato Chip Cornbread Dressing (shown above) - Using corn bread cubes in this dish instead of more traditional stuffing bread like sourdough will give the dressing unique and unexpected flavors. To add even more "pow" to the dish, try adding some crushed up potato chips for some extra salty crunch.
For even more slow cooker holiday side dish recipe ideas, be sure to check out our collection of "26 Holiday Side Dish Recipes and Ideas."
- Traditional Bread Stuffing (shown above) - Because it cooks in your slow cooker, this slow cooker stuffing is packed with flavor. Plus, it's extra moist and fluffy. You'll love this Thanksgiving side dish. It's made with bread, celery, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Challah Slow Cooker Stuffing - Using Challah in this recipe instead of regular bread makes the stuffing spongier and allows the bread to soak up more of the spices and moisture. It will have the same effect as a buttery stuffing recipe, but without all of the added fat.
- Slow Cooker Stuffing with Apple and Sausage - Slow Cooker Stuffing With Apple And Sausage Recipe can be used as one of your Thanksgiving side dish recipes or simply is one of the great slow cooker side dishes to add to your repertoire.
- Five Hour Apple Stuffing - This apple slow cooker stuffing makes for a great holiday side dish recipe, is also a treat to enjoy through the fall season. It takes five hours to cook, and only fifteen minutes to prepare.
- Slow Cooker Herb and Cranberry Stuffing - This slow cooker stuffing is made with just a few simple ingredients, including dried cranberries, herb stuffing mix, chicken broth and more.
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Apple and Sage Stuffing - The stuffing is packed with tons of tasty flavors like turkey sausage, Granny Smith apples, onion, celery and sage. The apples add the perfect amount of sweetness to the dish to make it simply irresistible.
- Slow Cooker Carmelized Apple Stuffing - This is a great stuffing recipe to make during the holidays. Apples, celery, onion, and the crispness from the breadcrumbs as they cook in your slow cooker, make this stuffing moist, while still having some texture to it.
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dressing (shown above) - This Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dressing recipe will remind you of the dressing your mom used to make, because it uses familiar ingredients -- like crusty croutons, chopped celery, onion and cream of chicken soup -- that will comfort and satisfied your soul.
- Cory's Slow Cooker Stuffing - Made with fresh vegetables and spices, this slow cooker stuffing recipe is a comforting treat for the holidays or any night of the week.
- Hope's Sweet and Savory Stuffing - Hope's Sweet And Savory Stuffing is one of the tastiest options if you're in search of excellent Thanksgiving side dish recipes. You'll like this stuffing recipe so much, you'll want to make it all year long!
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Stuffing - One of the best things about this slow cooker stuffing recipe is that it only calls for three ingredients: stove top stuffing mix, chicken broth and cream of mushroom soup. Plus, this stuffing allows you to free up your oven space for the cooking of other holiday dishes.
- Katie's Slow Cooker Stuffing - Among Thanksgiving side dish recipes, Katie's Slow Cooker Stuffing is an easy one to try and only takes four hours! It's a simple recipe and a perfect accompaniment to a holiday table.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- Slow Cooker as a Foot Bath
- Slow Cooker Hot Process Soap Making Tutorial
- Slow Cooker as Candle Warmer
- Best of 2021: 50 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- 28 Budget-Friendly Meals (For Your Slow Cooker)
- 42 Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
- 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- Best Ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook